2021 1st round draft pick

seabowl

Reaction score
Now that the Adams trade is done, those automatically stating that the Hawks gave up 2 low 1st round picks may be surprised especially in 2021. I know it's a what if, but what if there is no 2020 season? What if the NFL is forced to assign the picks by lottery? I know it's a long shot but still possible the 2021 pick could be a high one. Wish they would have added protection with that pick that it could not be at least a top ten in case of the lottery scenario.

Just a thought.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Virtually no chance that happens.

Baseball/soccer/WNBA in full swing, NBA, NHL knocking on the door.

What possible excuse would the NFL have for not playing when everyone else is? Plus, way too much money on the table.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seabowl":xwoem4oq said:
Now that the Adams trade is done, those automatically stating that the Hawks gave up 2 low 1st round picks may be surprised especially in 2021. I know it's a what if, but what if there is no 2020 season? What if the NFL is forced to assign the picks by lottery? I know it's a long shot but still possible the 2021 pick could be a high one. Wish they would have added protection with that pick that it could not be at least a top ten in case of the lottery scenario.

Just a thought.

Could also just say Adams is the teams 2021 pick.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ability to scout players, Colleges playing their games is where the issue will be, the crap shoot we have now becomes more a game of chance using D&D 20 sided dice.