Give it a rest Ok.

tersal

Reaction score
I am tired of hearing that the Hawks have not addressed the pass rush. They signed Irvin and Mayowa super stars no. Competent yes. with Adams and hopefully Dunbar those guys will help as improved coverage helps a pass rush. Also Amadi may improve the slot if Dunbar is not available to do so. Finally do not count out improvement from both Green anfsd Collier. Green showed flashes and the Seahawks drafted Collier high because they saw something. Yes I wish Clowney was here that is most likely dead now. Live with it. They are fine. Due to the shortened off season I do not expect much from Taylor or Robinson this year but we never know do we.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
pmedic920":2os74b9o said:
Wait just a minute.

You’re tired of hearing it?

So you start a thread for them to tell you again.

Seems counterproductive.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
“Hey all, you are on a discussion board but quit discussing something I don’t want to discuss because my opinion is right and I don’t want to hear yours because I am too smart to learn from others.”

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Stupidity is only gravitated by increasing itself by answering. Wierd that I answered this post. I must have either been stupid, ignorant...yarite, or drinking...........or bored. Maybe camping is better than responding to a stupid board.

austa.
el gato.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's not a surefire dumpster, but there's still a lot of question marks for a high opportunity cost.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Benson Mayowa and Bruce Irvin were a pretty poor answer to one of the league's worst pass rushing units. Irvin and Mayowa have been extremely hot and cold over the duration of their careers. They were also players that more often than not worked as complementary pieces. I don't think that they are necessarily bad additions, I just think that they won't really fix the problem. We also had a huge issue in the middle of our defense at DT which exacerbated our pass rush problem. That hasn't been fixed either over the offseason.

Seattle is really banking on one of our young guns coming up out of nowhere -- which I happen to think is wishful thinking, especially considering the pandemic that is raging right now.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Here now the cap situation has improved and the team is looking solid for next season as well. Expect more roster manipulations going forward.

A signing like Clowney or Griffen or an interior player like Jernigan or Harrison would change the naysayers. Although they'd still find reasons to grumble.

xray

Reaction score
HUH? Is this a prelude to what happens here ,if there is no season . I might have to get a real hobby . :D

John63

Reaction score
tersal":pa2zd0cn said:
I am tired of hearing that the Hawks have not addressed the pass rush. They signed Irvin and Mayowa super stars no. Competent yes. with Adams and hopefully Dunbar those guys will help as improved coverage helps a pass rush. Also Amadi may improve the slot if Dunbar is not available to do so. Finally do not count out improvement from both Green anfsd Collier. Green showed flashes and the Seahawks drafted Collier high because they saw something. Yes I wish Clowney was here that is most likely dead now. Live with it. They are fine. Due to the shortened off season I do not expect much from Taylor or Robinson this year but we never know do we.

Ahh no, this is a forum we have the right to post what we want. 2 yoru whole premise is based on Ifs. Since they did not sign a proven top line pass rusher its all what ifs. There for sorry they have not addressed it. Even if Irvin and Mayowa do there avg we are still bottom half of the league

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
pmedic920":1l3w7uyc said:
Wait just a minute.

Seems counterproductive.

Try analyzing before you reply. the point is give it a rest the team did what they did.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
They don’t want to overpay for a “pass rusher.”

If you have “enough” healthy young bodies that may be the route Carroll wants to go so they can develop.

You’re going to have to play young players sometime in order to see what you have.

That’s how the LOB got started.

I’m not saying it’ll happen the same way with the defensive line and they’ll become stars but you have to play them to see what you have or what they can be.

If you don’t want to overpay for a “big name” pass rusher, Carroll decided he’ll make a play for a “big name” defensive back.

We’re just going to have to see what happens.

There may be a star player on the team we don’t know about yet.

I’m guessing Rasheem Green will become a name in this league.

chris98251

Reaction score
tersal":2jvyyrke said:

Well if you want to live with feel free too, those that have a expectation are allowed to, if you don't want to hear about iot don't click the thread.

Pretty simple, even the best DB's can only really cover a NFL WR for like 5 seconds or so, that's three or 4 seconds longer then a average guy.

Why you need pass rush inside and outside.

So while we speculate, wonder, try to interpret what Pete and John are doing and discussing it, we will get back to you when we are have moved on to other topics and you can pock us all up there.

Capeesh

pmedic920

Reaction score
tersal":1zwlp4fy said:
pmedic920":1zwlp4fy said:
Wait just a minute.

Seems counterproductive.

Try analyzing before you reply. the point is give it a rest the team did what they did.

And?

And, my point is, why start a thread on a topic that you’re tired of hearing about. This is a forum for folks to post their opinions, opinions vary over a full spectrum. If you get tired of opinions, an online opinion forum is probably not the best place to spend your time.

It’s a free world, carry on.

Still seems counterproductive

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
pmedic920":3dp6dexy said:
tersal":3dp6dexy said:
pmedic920":3dp6dexy said:
Wait just a minute.

Seems counterproductive.

And?

And, my point is, why start a thread on a topic that you’re tired of hearing about. This is a forum for folks to post their opinions, opinions vary over a full spectrum. If you get tired of opinions, an online opinion forum is probably not the best place to spend your time.

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
tersal":3klnoomn said:
pmedic920":3klnoomn said:
tersal":3klnoomn said:
pmedic920":3klnoomn said:
Wait just a minute.

Seems counterproductive.

And?

The point is they did what they did live with it. The post was not to discuss whether they were good acquisitions or not. BTW it is a free country not a free world. There are many citizens in other countries that are not free. That is a side note . Enjoy the season if we have one.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
tersal":339sizq1 said:
pmedic920":339sizq1 said:

And?

The point is they did what they did live with it. The post was not to discuss whether they were good acquisitions or not. BTW it is a free country not a free world. There are many citizens in other countries that are not free. That is a side note . Enjoy the season if we have one.

All Seahawks fans will "live with it".. but this board exists to discuss, and even criticize incessantly like spoiled children, all things Seahawks.

Thats .nets social contract. You have to live with that as well.