Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL Top 100 of 2020 (7 total)

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
NFL Top 100 of 2020 (7 total)
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:54 am

• Even though I don't take lists serious in the least, it was cool to see them both on there. And the highlight reel for Carson was legit. Remember how many people in the media talked about DK being a bust? Wrong, yet again.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Even though I don't take lists serious in the least, it was cool to see them both on there. And the highlight reel for Carson was legit. Remember how many people in the media talked about DK being a bust? Wrong, yet again.

Yeah. It’s more of a popularity contest. Still. Pretty cool to see some of the young bulls make the list.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• It's a fun watch. I find myself skipping right past any player from the Niners, Cowboys, Steelers, Rams etc.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Any guesses to where Russ will be ranked?

I never in my life, especially a couple years ago would have thought we would have a WR combo like this. WOW! It still amazes me.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• So only one of our home grown D players makes the list. It kinda speaks to how our defense has slipped the last several years. Doesn't it?
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• kf3339 wrote:So only one of our home grown D players makes the list. It kinda speaks to how our defense has slipped the last several years. Doesn't it?

Are there many teams that have more than one home grown defensive player on this list? Some come to mind - Saints (Lattimore and Jordan), Steelers(Hayward and Watt), Vikings(Smith, Kendricks, Hunter), 49ers (Warner and Bosa).
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

• Took 8 years, but Russ finally cracks the top 10 for the first time.

If you need further proof what a joke this is, just remember Cam Newton was #1 the year after he bailed on that fumble.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Just six? If you listen to a few doom and gloom types here the FO is doing a lousy job with their personnel acquisitions. Makes you wonder what they are watching. The consensus amongst the players seems to differ.
    jammerhawk
    * NET Moderator *

• Maulbert wrote:Took 8 years, but Russ finally cracks the top 10 for the first time.

If you need further proof what a joke this is, just remember Cam Newton was #1 the year after he bailed on that fumble.

Either that or he didn't make the list at all. :stirthepot:
    JustTheTip
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• Yep, there is a ton of talent on this team. And they are in the mix. Esp. when they add Clowney or Everson G. to the mix.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• JustTheTip wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:Took 8 years, but Russ finally cracks the top 10 for the first time.

Either that or he didn't make the list at all. :stirthepot:

They've already announced the top 10 players, just not the order.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Seahwkgal wrote:Any guesses to where Russ will be ranked?

I never in my life, especially a couple years ago would have thought we would have a WR combo like this. WOW! It still amazes me.

Russ always no.1 in my eyes. :2thumbs:
    beaumaris
    NET Practice Squad

• Wagner #13 NFL Top 100?

LMAO.
    poly1274
    NET Veteran

• Dear god, you can't be serious. You just quoted a list from Pete fricken Pricksco as "accurate"
    It has Wags at 38. Still room on the Niners bandwagon if you wanna' jump on. Nothing you say can be taken seriously ever again after that......
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• poly1274 wrote:https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-100-nfl-players-of-2020-patrick-mahomes-takes-top-spot-lamar-jackson-cracks-top-10/

Much more accurate list.

Prickso can suck it.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Yep, there is a ton of talent on this team. And they are in the mix. Esp. when they add Clowney or Everson G. to the mix.

Add Gordon to your list and I'm ALL IN, Soulbro. :2thumbs:
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

• Mahomes will be 1st and Russ 2nd.
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

NFL Top 100 of 2020 (6 Seahawks so far)
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:14 pm
    It is.

Seems fair and respectful.

#1 in my book though.
    pmedic920
    * .NET Official Stache *

• I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

Lamar Jackson is 0/2 in the playoffs, and I am not referring to losses and wins - I'm referring to even looking like a decent quarterback in his playoff showings.

Lamar Jackson's career playoff stats (two games thus far):

45/88 (51.1% completion percentage)
    3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    6.44 yards per pass attempt
    29 rushes for 197 yards for 6.79 yards per rushing attempt
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• RolandDeschain wrote:I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

Lamar Jackson is 0/2 in the playoffs, and I am not referring to losses and wins - I'm referring to even looking like a decent quarterback in his playoff showings.

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

I agree. I'm happy Russ is #2, but Mahomes got hosed.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• SoulfishHawk wrote:Dear god, you can't be serious. You just quoted a list from Pete fricken Pricksco as "accurate"
    It has Wags at 38. Still room on the Niners bandwagon if you wanna' jump on. Nothing you say can be taken seriously ever again after that......

Ok so Wagz at 13.

#15 Chandler Jones
    #17. Nick Bosa
    #18 Travis Kelcie
    #19 Khalil Mack
    #23 Cameron jordan
    #25 TJ Watt
    #26 Von Miller
    #29 Quenton Nelson
    #32 Shquil Barrett
    #34 Joey Bosa
    #37 Jalen Ramsey
    #48 Za Darius Smith
    $50 Darius Leonard
    #63 Preston Smith

all these guys had a better season than Wagz.

And his list ain't that bad. Stop being a fricken homer.

Edit: Saw No Carson on that list which is puzzling.
    Last edited by poly1274 on Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    poly1274
    NET Veteran

• IHow do i say this. Our QB just hit number 2 on the NFL player top 100 list VOTED BY THE PLAYERS. Just came here after a long time to say that. the guys that play against him should know.

I mean #2!!! . Rogers, Mahommes, Kalil mack, Kitle, Donald, our guy beat all of them. No SeaHAWK has ever been close please appeciate this.

Talk smack but, he got more votes and also beat all those guys on the field where it COUNTS. Congrats #dangeruss
    !!!!!
    5280Hawk
    NET Veteran

• RolandDeschain wrote:I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

Maybe this is based off on Regular Season? Not Postseason.
    poly1274
    NET Veteran

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

It's rather telling about Jackson, isn't it?

I have always felt he will flame out after a few years. It may even start this year.
    kf3339
    Platinum Supporter
    Platinum Supporter

• kf3339 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

I have always felt he will flame out after a few years. It may even start this year.

@Roland and @Kf3339.

If you guys are basing that off of 2 games you also must think that Peyton Manning, even Dan Marino are bad QB's huh.
    poly1274
    NET Veteran

• poly1274 wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:I don't have an issue with Russell at #2; but I do have an issue with Lamar at #1. The dude isn't half the QB Mahomes is. He's being used in a gimmicky way that will quickly get preventable. I would have said this year, but with COVID-19 taking no prisoners, who knows.

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

@Roland and @Kf3339.

If you guys are basing that off of 2 games you also must think that Peyton Manning, even Dan Marino are bad QB's huh.

Russell Wilson had won a Super Bowl and 3 playoff games at the same point in his career. He was ranked #20 that year.

Lamar Jackson is good. He is not the best player in the NFL. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• Maulbert wrote:
    poly1274 wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

@Roland and @Kf3339.

Russell Wilson had won a Super Bowl and 3 playoff games at the same point in his career. He was ranked #20 that year.

Lamar Jackson is good. He is not the best player in the NFL. The two are not mutually exclusive.

You’re all doing to Lamar what many did to Russ early on. Which is dismiss his accomplishments. You’re seemingly rooting for him to fail because he doesn’t fit your mold of what a QB is. You might as well argue he’s too short.

The Ravens offense last year was one of the most efficient offenses in history. They were practically toying with teams, completely dominating them. That’s a major credit to Lamar.

Whereas you can argue Mahomes has Reid, Hill, and Kelce on offense. You can argue that the Ravens offense IS Lamar Jackson. They’re success is directly tied to his speed and overall talent. The Chiefs success is majorly tied to Reid’s scheme. There’s a reason why Matt Moore was still putting up 30 points whereas RG3 barely did anything when he took the field.
    Scorpion05
    NET Veteran

• Scorpion05 wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    poly1274 wrote:
    kf3339 wrote:

@Roland and @Kf3339.

You’re all doing to Lamar what many did to Russ early on. Which is dismiss his accomplishments. You’re seemingly rooting for him to fail because he doesn’t fit your mold of what a QB is. You might as well argue he’s too short.

The Ravens offense last year was one of the most efficient offenses in history. They were practically toying with teams, completely dominating them. That’s a major credit to Lamar.

Whereas you can argue Mahomes has Reid, Hill, and Kelce on offense. You can argue that the Ravens offense IS Lamar Jackson. They’re success is directly tied to his speed and overall talent. The Chiefs success is majorly tied to Reid’s scheme. There’s a reason why Matt Moore was still putting up 30 points whereas RG3 barely did anything when he took the field.

I don't dismiss Jackson. Calling him a top 5 player is not an insult. That's just plain stupid. However, both Mahomes and Wilson are better right now. Period.
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

• poly1274 wrote:Maybe this is based off on Regular Season? Not Postseason.

Anybody who really understands football and bases it solely off the regular season can tell Mahomes is a significantly better QB than Lamar, too.
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *

• poly1274 wrote:

3 passing TDs
    3 ints
    11 sacks
    0 rushing TDs
    4 fumbles (2 lost)

Maybe this is based off on Regular Season? Not Postseason.

Poly... Seeing a lot of dogging this list and then I see this response. Do you not know how the list works? Maybe you should go look into that before you start pointing to Prisco's list as a better list and how the top 100 list isn't accurate.
    BigMeach
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information