Uh-Oh -- Jamal Adams already complaining about Seahawks

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
You expect him to magically change before he even walks in the door?

Give the team time to sit down with him, define their process, expectations, get him guidance, and (hopefully) a mentor before we start looking for slippage.

Pete is actually pretty good at managing these kinds of personalities (Harvin aside).

While people don't change entirely, we need to determine how much of this was a product of the toxic environment there, how much was him trying to be traded, and how much was simply his natural character/inclination. To be fair, Earl Thomas was a lot more off than Adams, and he worked out fine here for years.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Only Seahawk fans can take an innocuous joke tweet and turn it into something negative.

We're about to give Adams a monster extension after he passes his physical, I think he'll be just fine on the early flight.

nanomoz

Reaction score
^Thanks, Sgt. Largent.^

Move along, nothing to see here.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Given the involvement of the NY media any little thing he says or does is going be blown way out of proportion. Also, he did "lol" the tweet.

OP
OP
T

Tusc2000

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3hhtj7s2 said:
You expect him to magically change before he even walks in the door?

Give the team time to sit down with him, define their process, expectations, get him guidance, and (hopefully) a mentor before we start looking for slippage.

Pete is actually pretty good at managing these kinds of personalities (Harvin aside).

While people don't change entirely, we need to determine how much of this was a product of the toxic environment there, how much was him trying to be traded, and how much was simply his natural character/inclination. To be fair, Earl Thomas was a lot more off than Adams, and he worked out fine here for years.

I agree Pete can get guys to buy in and have them be on board with his message, at least for a few years. My guess is he'll probably be successful with Adams. But most of the ones who became malcontents (with a few obvious exceptions) didn't come in here with that kind of attitude.

beaumaris

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1zdknb0j said:
Only Seahawk fans can take an innocuous joke tweet and turn it into something negative.

We're about to give Adams a monster extension after he passes his physical, I think he'll be just fine on the early flight.
Exactly.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3on7flkr said:

This.

Don't be ridiculous, gentlemen. It's a joke.

sutz

Reaction score
Hilarious! Dawg shouldn't party so hard the night before. :twisted:

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
The writer of the article needs to get more sun. The quarantine is clearly affecting their brain.

Is this tweet really what amounts to controversy these days? Good god. Someone please blow up the Internet.

springscohawk

Reaction score
Some old timers don't know what Lol! menas, I guess.

Lol! stands for "lots of laughts" right?

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/TheSeahawksWire/status/1287945877001183232[/tweet]

To the Seattle Seahawks Organization and Fans:
You have a man on a mission, a man all in on winning a Super Bowl, a man focused on being the best leader and teammate he can be, and a man who will give absolutely everything he has to the city of Seattle and to the 12s all across the world. I will stop at nothing to bring Seattle back to where we need to be. Thank you for believing in me!
Let’s go! #Prez