Peter King's 7/28 interview of John Schneider

Jville

Reaction score
[youtube]z0qEtY_HdBg[/youtube]

Text link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/thursday-round-up-seahawks-gm-john-schneider-joins-the-peter-king-podcast[/urltargetblank]

springscohawk

Reaction score
Thank you for posting link to full interview.

Interesting to hear him refer to Malik McDowell disaster and talk about injuries to Penny, Lano Hill, and LJ Collier.

Take away: Lano Hill and Bradley McDougall don't have speed desired of a Jamal Adams

Take away: Still speaking positively about Clowney….trade for him likened to trade for Duane Brown and Jamal Adams. …...Still hoping he comes back to Seattle....kind of player we want on our team at right price.

chris98251

Reaction score
springscohawk":2so0ymbz said:
Thank you for posting link to full interview.

Interesting to hear him refer to Malik McDowell disaster and talk about injuries to Penny, Lano Hill, and LJ Collier.

Take away: Lano Hill and Bradley McDougall don't have speed desired of a Jamal Adams

Take away: Still speaking positively about Clowney….trade for him likened to trade for Duane Brown and Jamal Adams. …...Still hoping he comes back to Seattle....kind of player we want on our team at right price.

Tells me it ain't over till it's over with Clowney.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
That half hour of interviews provides for an in depth view of Adam's inner self. Incredible. We got ourselves another top shelfer. He is my kind of guy. Makes me not give a whit about those draft picks.
I'd feel the same about it if Clowney would come back. Love that guy. I think they have the same motor.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Great interview.

John all but admitted they haven't drafted well in the 1st round, which of course we all know.

I like his candor. I also like that he realizes the known of a bona fide stud like Adams is better than the unknown of blindly throwing darts in the draft, which they realize is not their strength (at least the early rounds).

I'm fine with them ridding themselves of 1st round picks that would have been duds.