Adams on how he reads defenses.

Ozzy

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/PCeQFVtog7w

Adams us going to make this defense much better assuming Pete let’s him play to his strengths. Move him around and line him up everywhere.

[youtube]PCeQFVtog7w[/youtube]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
austinslater25":32qt5j16 said:

Adams us going to make this defense much better assuming Pete let’s him play to his strengths. Move him around and line him up everywhere.

Great find, saw this. He has a very high football IQ and is very instinctual, think Earl Thomas in his prime on how he diagnoses plays.

Jville

Reaction score
What follows is a pre-trade (June 27th) video ........ [youtube]fjED7LRBbrM[/youtube]
.................................... devastating loss for the Jets. But, there is always Jet's hope for next year.

xray

Reaction score
A few more in the sack department will be nice .

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1mbw7zqr said:
austinslater25":1mbw7zqr said:

Great find, saw this. He has a very high football IQ and is very instinctual, think Earl Thomas in his prime on how he diagnoses plays.

I’m getting more pumped about what he brings. Him and Diggs are close friends as well and think they pair up perfectly

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Pete's scheme seems to be with the addition of Adams and our New LB.. stopping the dead the run, contain the QB and force teams to beat the hawks on pass alone. It might work, well it will have to work since, we don't have big pass rushers.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He is not only a beast on the field, but his versatility sets him apart from most players. He's gonna' he a great influence in the locker room too. Love his attitude and swag, this team has been missing a guy like this imo.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
If Norton can figure out how to employ them correctly (which I am very skeptical of), having Diggs-Adams at safety is going to make this defense so much better. It looked like a different D down the stretch when Diggs played, and Adams is really going to make an impact.

They need to figure out how to utilize Blair, and who the nickel is going to be. I'd feel much better about the D with Clowney back (or Everson Griffen in place) and Dunbar sure to play, but I think the D overall will be much improved.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Very justified in the concern for Norton. He better damn well use him the right way, but who knows what he's gonna' do???

jmahon316

Reaction score
Bobblehead":15q986zy said:
Pete's scheme seems to be with the addition of Adams and our New LB.. stopping the dead the run, contain the QB and force teams to beat the hawks on pass alone. It might work, well it will have to work since, we don't have big pass rushers.

I could be wrong, but I do agree with you in which I think this is Pete's whole scheme on D.