Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome back Kerry Joseph as an Assistant Coach

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Very cool, I went to school with him at McNeese State.
    mwmccollough
    NET Practice Squad

• I was thinking it must be weird for a lot of people to see so much offence on his resume considering his time in Seattle was all at safety. He had a couple of really good years up here as QB. I've got fond memories cause in 07 he was League MVP and led my favourite team to the championship.

Here's an interview he did with a Regina, Saskatchewan radio station re his interview with Pete etc

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb- ... e=au_share
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• HawkRiderFan wrote:I was thinking it must be weird for a lot of people to see so much offence on his resume considering his time in Seattle was all at safety. He had a couple of really good years up here as QB. I've got fond memories cause in 07 he was League MVP and led my favourite team to the championship.

Here's an interview he did with a Regina, Saskatchewan radio station re his interview with Pete etc

I was thinking he was a safety here.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sports Hernia wrote:
    HawkRiderFan wrote:I was thinking it must be weird for a lot of people to see so much offence on his resume considering his time in Seattle was all at safety. He had a couple of really good years up here as QB. I've got fond memories cause in 07 he was League MVP and led my favourite team to the championship.

He was, converted QB, went up there and played QB again.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• HawkRiderFan wrote:I was thinking it must be weird for a lot of people to see so much offence on his resume considering his time in Seattle was all at safety. He had a couple of really good years up here as QB. I've got fond memories cause in 07 he was League MVP and led my favourite team to the championship.

Nice & Timely & Informative link :2thumbs: Thanks for linking and sharing. Good to add a coach that has handled the ball as a QB and challenged everything in front of him on the other side of the ball as a safety. An obvious value they have brought back to the team ...... this time as a developmental coach.

All Good News!
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Amadi and Blair here is you new coach....................
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:Amadi and Blair here is you new coach....................

Just clarifying that former Seahawks safety Kerry Joseph is returning to Seattle as an offensive assistant coach.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• chris98251 wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    HawkRiderFan wrote:I was thinking it must be weird for a lot of people to see so much offence on his resume considering his time in Seattle was all at safety. He had a couple of really good years up here as QB. I've got fond memories cause in 07 he was League MVP and led my favourite team to the championship.

He was, converted QB, went up there and played QB again.

It's kind of crazy watching these dudes who are great athletes pop around to completely different jobs with success.
    bmorepunk
    NET Veteran

• He broke into the CFL with Ottawa in 2003. I still remember when I heard the name Kerry Joseph was in training camp at QB for Ottawa and my first thought was "I remember a player by that name playing safety in Seattle". I was quite surprised to find out as I looked him it was the same guy.

This might give us an idea into his mind as a football guy but he has a good memory for details from his career. I once saw him and talked to him, commenting that he had played for both my favourite teams and mentioned he played in the first Hawks game I attended in person. I told him it was in 2000 vs the Chiefs. This was 6 years following the game and Joseph remembered that he fighting cramps that entire game. I was surprised he would remember something like that years later
    HawkRiderFan
    NET Veteran

• Not a bad idea to get guys with CFL experience on staff. That league has been on the vanguard of spread, motion, and mobile quarterback play for decades now.
    KinesProf
    NET Rookie

• I like it.
    Last edited by MontanaHawk05 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Reason: discuss the Seahawks, not other posters
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information