Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Star power, upside, and potential Seahawks’ wide receivers

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • Before suffering an injury that clearly bothered him down the stretch, Lockett was on pace for 105 catches, 1,364 yards, and 11 touchdowns. He still registered career highs in catches and yards and should post a second-consecutive 1,000-yard season in 2020. For the first time in Pete Carroll’s tenure, the Seahawks should have two 1,000-yard wide receivers with Metcalf joining Lockett, following a 900-yard rookie campaign.

Behind them, Dorsett projects as an excellent fit in Seattle’s offense. A pure vertical threat, Dorsett was miscast with the Patriots and Tom Brady’s aging arm strength. >>> https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/7/31/21346992/position-group-preview-training-camp-2020-season-seattle-seahawks-wide-receiver-dk-metcalf-lockett
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Just hope that Lockett will regain his health and in the being elite in 2020. Just if there is a season!
    Passepartout
    NET Rookie

• I consider ourselves to be lucky since we are b!@ch about the quality of our third WR.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by toffee on Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• I'm excited to see what our receivers can do. The top 3-4 look like they could really be special (Lockett, Metcalf, and possibly Moore and/or Dorsett). There will probably even be a good competition for the 5th receiver (Ursua or Hart). Plus, what happens if Gordon is allowed to come back? There are only so many reps though! 8)
    FPD
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Noticed last night AB got 8 games suspended from the league. That's probably more games than we get to play this year. Disappointed they haven't cleared Gordon to play yet.
    Appyhawk
    Silver Supporter
    Silver Supporter

Location: Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montana.

It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information