Star power, upside, and potential Seahawks’ wide receivers

Jville

Reaction score
Before suffering an injury that clearly bothered him down the stretch, Lockett was on pace for 105 catches, 1,364 yards, and 11 touchdowns. He still registered career highs in catches and yards and should post a second-consecutive 1,000-yard season in 2020. For the first time in Pete Carroll’s tenure, the Seahawks should have two 1,000-yard wide receivers with Metcalf joining Lockett, following a 900-yard rookie campaign.

Behind them, Dorsett projects as an excellent fit in Seattle’s offense. A pure vertical threat, Dorsett was miscast with the Patriots and Tom Brady’s aging arm strength. >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/7/31/21346992/position-group-preview-training-camp-2020-season-seattle-seahawks-wide-receiver-dk-metcalf-lockett[/urltargetblank]

toffee

Reaction score
I consider ourselves to be lucky since we are bitching about the quality of our third WR.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

FPD

Reaction score
I'm excited to see what our receivers can do. The top 3-4 look like they could really be special (Lockett, Metcalf, and possibly Moore and/or Dorsett). There will probably even be a good competition for the 5th receiver (Ursua or Hart). Plus, what happens if Gordon is allowed to come back? There are only so many reps though! 8)