Most improved

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m forging ahead with the assumption that the 2020 season will happen. Taking into account any player on last years team who is still on this years team, who do you think will be the most improved? I think that last year’s rookie class has lots of potential candidates. Jarran Reed should have a better year without having to miss valuable time early on. My feelings are that two guys may qualify for most improved. DK Metcalf, as good as his rookie year was will see a big jump this year to a top WR status in the league. The other guy I seeing as improved is Tre Flowers. Without the pressure of being the starter, along with it being his third year, I see him excelling in a nickel role.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I don't see Flowers as a nickle, but I do think he will improve this year.

As for most improved, total wildcard here, how about Ethan Pocic? Pip dream... maybe. But consider what Max Unger looked like at guard his rookie season. It was rough, just like Pocic's rookie year. Top center when he come out of the draft. Last year he was injured, but early he was bigger and stronger. This year, well he's only still 25 years old. Had a chance to get bigger and stronger. Should be health, and will know the playbook and he'll be playing his natural position. Sleeper starter this year? That's my pick.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'd really love for Collier to show drastic improvement. We need it.

JPatera76

Reaction score
For most improved for me is hard. I feel that, possibly Collier. With Flowers, i don't know or see how he'll end up on the field. with Dunbar and Griffen as the starters i feel that will push him back to behind one of the two. Unless he rotates out with one of them. DK, showed a LOT of improvement throughout the season. I mean check out both eagles games and you'll see almost a completely different receiver. For nickel i think they may rotate Blair and Amadi.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Spot on regarding Collier, Erebus.
As for Flowers...I would hope he can improve. As our designated weakest link in the secondary he will be targeted more than any other, and will be facing the league's best receivers, so his improvement is a must. We'll have to see if Dunbar can play, and if so can he be an improvement at that corner spot. Nice to have options.

I think our TE spot should be more productive this year, which stands to help Russ out bigtime. Having a reliably dangerous weapon to go to or have block for you in the short game on scramble plays is imperative for a QB, especially one with iffy protection.

cosmo40

Reaction score
Erebus":1125vrkp said:
I'm not getting my hopes up, but I'd really love for Collier to show drastic improvement. We need it.

Collier can only get better, heck he was a scratch in 11 games last year. I do think he will be most improved player on team. He was a late first - second round talent last years draft by most scouts, but early training camp injury set him back until december, when he actually played making last seaon a wash. He was 1st team big12 player , and was the only bright spot on a bad texas tech defense.

My original most improved player would have been Blair, but with Jamal Adams i fear his improvement could be slower then i would like.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'll go Jarren Reed. He's a stud had a down year last year but should bounce back.

The Breh

Reaction score
getnasty":6k42scf0 said:
I'll go Jarren Reed. He's a stud had a down year last year but should bounce back.
Hell-dude had 10 sacks at DT, his bar is pretty damn high.
Everydamnbody had a down year on our line, he is no exception.

Jville

Reaction score
Speed has been identified as an emphasis for the 2020 team. Running back Travis Homer is a versatile speed fit that could surprise.

Jville

Reaction score
A focused Lano Hill with a healthy hip could surprise.

getnasty

Reaction score
Jville":1750w5tn said:
A focused Lano Hill with a healthy hip could surprise.

If Lano Hill is on the field for any other reason then special teams something is wrong.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Blair & Collier

(high end furniture store, law office, or two most improved players, take your pick)

King Dog

Reaction score
Would be really nice if this is the year Rasheem Green explodes. Kid is still only 23.

Jville

Reaction score
Bryan Mone ....................

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1295426786273067010[/tweet]

[urltargetblank]https://www.si.com/nfl/seahawks/gm-report/pete-carroll-excited-about-seahawks-young-nucleus-at-defensive-tackle[/urltargetblank]