Seahawks Prediction thread 2020-21

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
We are just 9 days away and I didn't see a prediction thread.

94Smith

Reaction score
11-5 . Flip a coin whether the 49ers or Seahawks win the division. Whoever wins the division loses to Saints in NFC championship game in New Orleans.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
94Smith":yu0qopvc said:
11-5 . Flip a coin whether the 49ers or Seahawks win the division. Whoever wins the division loses to Saints in NFC championship game in New Orleans.
I don't see it that way. Brees is a year older and doesn't have near the arm strength that he formerly had. Kamara is a weapon but he's more a thoroughbred than a workhorse. If Michael Thomas were to g down with a serious injury the Saints might miss the playoffs. It's definitely possible now that Brady is in TB.

It will be either the Hawks of the 49ers representing the NFC in TB come February.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I have no confidence and faith in the Saints cause they either choke every year or somehow get screwed by the NFL.

I see this trend continuing.

Whoever wins the NFC West goes to the SuperBowl is my prediction.

That being said, Seattle needs to win the division but they seemingly now cannot sweep any division rivals anymore.

Seattle needs to sweep at least 2 of the other 3 NFC West teams to get the 1 seed, and maybe lose only 3 games.

Chawker

Reaction score
Put me down for a 10-6 season. I fear ye ol injury bug will come ah knock'in. Plus troubles for our run game on both sides of the ball.We don't make it past the divisional round. Dam cheese heads.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sugarrayjay":3lbw97jc said:
16-0 win the superbowl 44 to 32 vs the chiefs

This one right here!

And everyone will squawk "They only played so good because of COVID."

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This is where the "rubber meets the road". Another 12-4 season. We need home field advantage to make it to the Super Bowl.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Optimistic 12-4. It requires that both oline and dline outperform themselves. Then the playoff truck rumbles and tumbles all the way to the super bowl. Cant see us winning it though.. KC and BAL seem too much for this team.

D

DomeHawk

I can see 11-5 or 12-4 but going further I dunno, both lines are cause for concern.

xray

Reaction score
Without seeing any pre-season games or anything else for that matter, I could only give a wild guess , so I won't .

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
10-6 Knocked out in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
8-8. Metcalf has a sophomore slump, the defense doesn't generate enough pass rush. Carson's fumbling issues resume and the o line can't protect Russell. The season ends in dissapointment and we miss the playoffs.

The infamous "Covid" season is a frustrating 5 months and .Net begs for the team to fire Carroll. Wanting to go out on his own terms, Carroll announces his retirement at the summit of Mt Rainier and rides off into the sunset.

After a frustrating tenure at Michigan, Jim Harbaugh returns to the NFL and is named the new head coach.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2xcl400q said:
8-8. Metcalf has a sophomore slump, the defense doesn't generate enough pass rush. Carson's fumbling issues resume and the o line can't protect Russell. The season ends in dissapointment and we miss the playoffs.

The infamous "Covid" season is a frustrating 5 months and .Net begs for the team to fire Carroll. Wanting to go out on his own terms, Carroll announces his retirement at the summit of Mt Rainier and rides off into the sunset.

After a frustrating tenure at Michigan, Jim Harbaugh returns to the NFL and is named the new head coach.

I'd watch this movie...