Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Weeks Rival Forum: Atlanta Falcons

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
This Weeks Rival Forum: Atlanta Falcons
Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:33 pm

• What a great thread to finally see!! I need me some Seahawks football.
    oldhawkfan
    NET Veteran

• This thread makes me unreasonably happy. I've missed the season countdown thread, the fearless predictions, and other rituals .net's been doing the last 10 or so years. Looking forward to something normal, something familiar.

GO HAWKS!
    Own The West
    NET Starter

• Popped on here to do just that. Looks like you got it covered this week Bruce, so I'll take over next week. And yeah, that official board that 907Hawk posted is about it for a worthwhile forum.
    Last edited by BlueThunder on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Yep, I also have to be honest, this thread has made my day. I didn't think we'd get here. Take the positives where you can, people! :D
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

• 907Hawk wrote:https://boards.atlantafalcons.com/forum/45-talk-about-the-falcons/
    Here is one you missed.

... and the only one with any kind of decent activity even though I haven't be there since last season. :)
    FalconsFanNW
    NET Starter

• I have no idea if the Falcons are going to be good or not this year, as is the case with most teams no one got to see in the preseason.

But if we're going to start on the road, I do like our chances against a coach we know, and an offense with most of the same personnel. So for familiarity purposes, I think these are good things.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Pro Bowler

• BlueThunder wrote:Popped on here to do just that. Looks like you got it covered this week Bruce, so I'll take over next week. And yeah, that official board that 907Hawk posted is about it for a worthwhile forum.

Up to you but someone suggested we call it Rival forum instead of Enemy forum and I think that is pretty fitting. There are enough real enemies in the world right now I don't think we should classify other NFL fans as our enemy.
    Wenhawk
    .NET Owner

• Keep an eye on Atl TE Hayden Hurst -- played behind Mark Andrews, so limited action ... but when given the chance, he showed high-end speed and elusiveness,
    chet380
    NET Veteran

• Wenhawk wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:Popped on here to do just that. Looks like you got it covered this week Bruce, so I'll take over next week. And yeah, that official board that 907Hawk posted is about it for a worthwhile forum.

Up to you but someone suggested we call it Rival forum instead of Enemy forum and I think that is pretty fitting. There are enough real enemies in the world right now I don't think we should classify other NFL fans as our enemy.

Jesus you pussies want to PC everything.

The week you battle them they are the Enemy.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• chris98251 wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:
    BlueThunder wrote:Popped on here to do just that. Looks like you got it covered this week Bruce, so I'll take over next week. And yeah, that official board that 907Hawk posted is about it for a worthwhile forum.

Jesus you pussies want to PC everything.

The week you battle them they are the Enemy.

Jeez Chris, that's a little harsh. I will, however, have a retort to this "suggestion" in my post for next week.
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:31 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information