Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Herd "Seattle has the worst off. & def. lines in NFL

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:Can’t believe anyone still listens to that clown.
    He seems to really like being the contrarian.

TBH, you're the one being rather contrarian, lol. Colin Cowherd throws Wilson a lot of love fairly consistently.

Wrong! 8)
    He gives Wilson credit, but that’s it.
    He’s just another “Hot take” big mouthed often wrong talking head that loves the sound of his own voice.
    If you can’t see that, then that’s on you my friend.
    ....oh and, don’t care if he’s from Seattle.

His prediction sure didn’t age well.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Ad Hawk wrote:
    Threedee wrote:If we grade Cowherd on a curve, he's a lot better than most other shows out there. Even if you dislike him.

You begin alluding to an important point here: listeners get to grade Cowherd on his evaluation ability just like he grades the Seahawks on their play, even before they take the field.

Perhaps someone who listens to a lot of sport radio can give a prediction of how Cowherd will do this year compared to others of his species in the commentary business. We can make a tweet or Instagram and send it his way. Tell him people will stop listening if he doesn't turn it around.

Then, actually stop listening. :2thumbs:

Just don’t listen to these clowns.

There is no middle ground in sports radio anymore.

You are either a contrarian or a homer.

The only exception and guy I can listen to on a regular basis is John Clayton.
    No agenda, no biases.

All of the other shows either have a contrarian or a super homer.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Yeah, it's that simple. See or hear someone that's a blowhard, just turn the station. Makes it easier.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• Cowturd's prediction didn't age well, no?

My prediction is that he'll always pick Dal-ass. He will talk about them incessantly. For other teams, it's like throwing a dart at the wall.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• SantaClaraHawk wrote:Cowturd's prediction didn't age well, no?

My prediction is that he'll always pick Dal-ass. He will talk about them incessantly. For other teams, it's like throwing a dart at the wall.

There’s only 2 National guys that are not up *allas’s bum on a weekly basis. Stephen A, and Sharpe, but they are both insufferable to listen to.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Cowturd will jump right back on if the Hawks continue winning. He always does. Not some of the time, ALL of the time.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• If the game is won in the trenches and the Seahawks have the NFL's worst trenches, then how on earth will we not be the top drafting team in 2021?

Clearly if we win then we have to assume that either a) the game is indeed won somewhere else than in the trenches or b) we do not actually have the worst trenches in the NFL.

We are already 1-0. Number 4 in many power polls. So i suspect we don't actually have the worst trenches. What we have is league average trenches and all world players behind them. We'll see where that formula leads.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

• Week 1 Trench Warfare:

#12 defensive line pass rush win rate (with one surpising standout on very limited snaps)
    #19 offensive line pass blocking win rate

Tamerlane
    NET Bench Warmer

• Go Damontre Moore. Had 20 plays too, on a late pickup. Wonder if we will see even Mo(o)re of him.
    Smellyman
    NET Veteran

• JS/PC combo has to historically be one of the if not the worst team ever drafting for O and D lines. Absolutely horrific. 2nd rounder Darrell Taylor is the latest failure. Every quality starter we have had came from another squad in JS/PC tenure. I will never consider JS an Elite GM.
    RCATES
    NET Veteran

• RCATES wrote:JS/PC combo has to historically be one of the if not the worst team ever drafting for O and D lines. Absolutely horrific. 2nd rounder Darrell Taylor is the latest failure. Every quality starter we have had came from another squad in JS/PC tenure. I will never consider JS an Elite GM.

Please add the sarcasm emojis to be more clear. I almost seriously responded to this.
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

• Interesting that a lot of teams with terrible pass rush win rates and pass block success rates actually win their games and many at the top lost in week 1.

Maybe you don't win in the trenches after all. Or pass rush and block grading is stupid.
    Mad Dog
    NET Veteran

• Meh.

Cowherd is ok. He certainly admits when he is wrong. He's the best thing out there currently.
    acer1240
    NET Veteran

• acer1240 wrote:Meh.

Cowherd is ok. He certainly admits when he is wrong. He's the best thing out there currently.

I like him too
    pittpnthrs
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL ]

Information