CenturyLink now Lumen Technologies

QuahHawk

Reaction score
CenturyLink rebrands to Lumen technologies does this mean Century Link field will change soon?https://www.denverpost.com/2020/09/14/centurylink-rebrands-itself-as-lumen-technologies/

Reaction score
About 3/4 of the way down the article, it says that Century Link Field in Seattle will retain its name.

I keep timing out though and getting a message stating that says I've run out of free articles, so I can't post the exact paragraph, lol ;)

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I got photoshop skilllzzzzzz

Attachments

• lumen.png
    lumen.png
    592.4 KB · Views: 1,190

Osprey

Reaction score
Nickname of the Loo?

Our British fans will get a kick outa that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Only a portion of the Company is Lumen, Residential and small Business are still Centurylink and their Fiber for mid level is now Quadrant.

chris98251

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3qaxvcvh said:
And my dsl has been down for a week now. :evil:

Get a your Wireless app and pirate a Comcast customers Wireless :)

Will be faster then most DSL I would bet.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Chrome_Seahawk":2zfnl2h4 said:
About 3/4 of the way down the article, it says that Century Link Field in Seattle will retain its name.

I keep timing out though and getting a message stating that says I've run out of free articles, so I can't post the exact paragraph, lol ;)

But Andrews emphasized that residential and small business consumers will still deal with CenturyLink, a brand executives believe still has value two decades into the new century. It is the name that will continue to show up on residential customers’ bills. CenturyLink Field in Seattle will retain its name.

olyfan63

Reaction score
OK, so we can still say, "at the CLink".

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Don't change the name please. C-link has to be the most awesome name for a corporate sponsor, ever.

chris98251

Reaction score
The name won't change, although I would not expect it to be renewed next time it comes up.

nrayorr

Reaction score
chris98251":34v6kpt8 said:
The name won't change, although I would not expect it to be renewed next time it comes up.

If the name does change it should be changed to Paul Allen Stadium. We wouldn't have a team in Seattle if it weren't for him.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
nrayorr":3ga5mu4x said:
chris98251":3ga5mu4x said:

If the name does change it should be changed to Paul Allen Stadium. We wouldn't have a team in Seattle if it weren't for him.

Nor would we have the stadium itself, which is now creatively enshrined in our first super bowl ring won under the ownership of the man himself.

I don't like when people get homage akin to worship, but Paul Allen brought a lot to Seattle, and his legacy is continuing with this current team.