Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

RockHawk

Reaction score
All,
I wanted to share a new method for you to support the site for those that may not be able to do a cash donation. If you need to buy anything, simply use the link below, purchase it through Amazon.com, and you'll be supporting the site!

We've set up an associates account with Amazon.com that will allow us to get a small percentage of anything you want to buy, as long as you click through our link to do it. The great thing about this is that it's exactly the same experience, the same excellent price, and same great service. The only difference is that when you use our link to purchase anything, you help support the daily costs of hosting the second largest Seahawks community on the web.

So if you regularly shop and purchase at Amazon.com, all I ask is that you either click here prior to shopping, or better yet, bookmark the link directly and shop away! If you haven't shopped there before, try it out. It's simple, quick, and most importantly, excellent prices.

Here's the link. Please bookmark it, or watch for it to show up in the main banner at the very top of the forum in the empty space to the right of the Seahawks.NET logo.

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=wwwseahawksne-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

For those that still want to make a standard donation, that will still be available and shown in the current format. Please note that for those that have made a donation, or if you make a donation using the donate link, 100% of that money goes to site hosting costs. That will not change.

Thanks to everyone for helping to keep us community supported. It's important to us that we not sell the site to another company, or display a bunch of banner ads that take away from the clean feel. I hope this is a good compromise and I welcome your feedback via PM or email.

Thanks everyone, and Go Seahawks!

Mark

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Bookmark created. As a student, I get free 2-day shipping through Amazon. Lately, I've been ordering pretty much everything I buy (still not much though) from Amazon.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wish I would've known about this earlier. Bought an iphone cord from Amazon this morning. It was only $3 tho, so I doubt it would've helped much, lol.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
And I just got a $25 Amazon gift card, too. :) Looks like .net will be getting a few pennies from me in the near future.

nanomoz

Reaction score
This is awesome. I'm a big Amazon purchaser. I have their "prime" thingy, I love it. Great move Mark! I'll be sure to use it.

Omahawk

Reaction score
I love this.
I almost just bought a kindle on impulse. I will buy one eventually once I figure out which model I want and I will absolutely use this link to do so. I do a lot of shopping online and Amazon is a big one for me. Great move! I have not donated to this site yet and I have always felt guilty about it. Now I can make good on that. Thank you.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the positive responses we've received and the support you're giving. Especially those that have already done way to much (looking at you Houston!!! :) )

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome Mark! I have been shopping at Amazon for years. I will gladly bookmark this link and make it my new Amazon shopping link.

TyrantHawk

Reaction score
Easy money. I order quite a bit of stuff for business via Amazon, will use this link.

A

Anonymous

RockHawk":3gi6obd8 said:
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the positive responses we've received and the support you're giving. Especially those that have already done way to much (looking at you Houston!!! :) )

Thanks for the kind words.

I was always taught that one should be generous when you have the means to be. No better path to a fulfilled life.

The Radish

Reaction score
I just copied the link and sent to my family and close friends asking them to use it also.

Hell it doesn't change any of us already being registered with Amazon and its for a good cause.

:th2thumbs:

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this will work on Amazon.co.uk? I spend a lot of money there so I'm hoping that it does.

acer1240

Reaction score
The girlfriend does a ton of Amazon shopping. She is going to use the link from now on. Great idea Mark.

Latest posts