Just ordered my tickets for December

stickman1966

Reaction score
I am so psyched! I just ordered 6 tickets for teh Sehawks Bills game in Toronto. Living in Western NY and being a lifelong (of the team) fan of the Seahawks, I get few opportunities to see the team play in person. Even better the Bills are running insane deals for this game and I was able to get club level seats on the 40 yards line (Hawks Sideline of course) for 1/2 price of a regular game at the Ralph!!!

I am the only true Hawks fan in my group but a condition of the group is that we will all be decked out head to toe in jerseys hats you name it!

As PC likes to say "I'm in"

Go Hawks

OP
OP
S

stickman1966

Reaction score
Thanks! I read this board daily but rarely post as you can see...couldn't resist on this one. This is where I get all of my hawks news...

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Awesome! See you there! And if you know anyone who needs a spare ticket, I have one for face value in Row 12 Seahawks sideline.

dino26

Reaction score
Nice one !

I too am extremely excited for the game. Im used to going to London, England for the NFLUK games every year but i am actually in Toronto right now and i cant believe the Seahawks are playing here it really is "mental" so to speak. I have not purchased my ticket yet but im going to soon in the next week or two.

I hope they have Seahawks merchandise for sale and that it is not all Bills focussed !

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'll be looking for you guys in the stands. Way to represent! Cheers!

JonRud

Reaction score
I have my game tix and will be there as well reppin the 12's. Can't wait!!

You guys start the SEA chant from your section....and I will reciprocate with HAWKS from Section 129.