Good win, but....

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Still disgusted with this offense. Well, except for Marshawn Lynch.

If we could score a TD in the Red Zone this offense wold be decent. But kudos to the awesome defense for bringing it again!!!

Also, big UPS to Throwdown for setting up a Gameday chatroom for us. Well done my homey.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The offense clearly needs to improve but I believe they're showing improvement. No reason to be disgusted, I don't think, but they still have a little way to go. I'm confident they'll get there.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think the offense was great today, there was some big plays called back. Heck, that one play for 50+ yards was HUGE. The zebras are still killing us for the GB game.

Wilson really responded. Excellent work for the young man, the first pick was all on him, but he came back without issue.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah the offense needs to improve still by leaps and bounds. I mean we dominated the Panthers and only won by 4 points.

And note to Breno.........you did not need to hold on that 50 yard bomb!

largenutz

Reaction score
Progress today, haven't seen final stats but I know rw3 missed one pass b4 half, were getin there. I m still ridin shotgun on the Russell bus!
Go hawks!
ps thank you god the hawks won this week, if they didn't id have to be ghost all week arpund. Net!
And I'm too addicted to go thru that now!

pehawk

Reaction score
No way. The offense is about to take off, IMO. I saw HUGE progress today. And, consideing the murders row of DC's and starting a rookie QB, I aw today's game as the last step before clicking.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Following the bus in my own ride but not riding it yet. Wilson has the potential to be excellent but I do worry about his size and that and his inconsistancy int he first few games have kept me from going all out. Almost got the Wilson home jersey 2 week ago but considering it's over $100 and he is still leving me with doubts I sprung for the good o'l #12 instead

kf3339

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":yadq28wd said:

If we could score a TD in the Red Zone this offense wold be decent. But kudos to the awesome defense for bringing it again!!!

Also, big UPS to Throwdown for setting up a Gameday chatroom for us. Well done my homey.
:13:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah, Throwdown did a great job setting up a chat for, although I eventually had to leave when a troll started to spam it.

BBlades89

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1boxacfb said:

Not trying to nitpick too much because I know the offense still has a ways to go, but I'm pretty sure Tate's 13 yard TD was in the Red Zone.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":qytx9rfl said:

Well, Marshawn did have a bad play or two, and didn't run all that well in the red zone. But that first down to help run some clock was good.

Reaction score
I was actually impressed with our offense. Minus the picks and penalties though. I think Russell is on the verge of breaking out. Give the man time.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
yes, way to go! good win...but

the panthers really kind of stunk today too. so many missed opportunities. hawks capitalized though so smiles all around. get those W's!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
why does there have to be a but, can't anyone actually be happy about something?

This game was EARNED.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":1skqv73o said:
yes, way to go! good win...but

the panthers really kind of stunk today too. so many missed opportunities. hawks capitalized though so smiles all around. get those W's!!!

uh, our defense completely dominated them at home in what was a must win game for them. 1 fg. Mass chaos and confusion. That's the result. What do they normally average like 29 points? They led the entire national football league in redzone scoring, we had a 4 down stand and and theld them to 1 fieldgoal. In thier place.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
Largent80":xghsl91m said:
why does there have to be a but, can't anyone actually be happy about something?

This game was EARNED.

I don't know about others but I'll easily add my "but" because I love my Seahawks. Been this way since seeing zorn and largent in my dome.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Definitely saw improvement today by the offense. Still have a ways to go clearly but not all hope is lost. I'm actually very hopeful for the offense blossoming this year. I see Wilson averaging 220-250 yards passing in November. Red zone efficiency improving. More TDs less FGs. It's coming peeps.

Latest posts