Time to GET BEHIND Russell Wilson

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Time to GET BEHIND Russell Wilson
Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 am
  • I think Russell Wilson has fewer acolytes than his detractors imagine. I think Flynn has fewer supporters than his detractors image (I am one of his detractors, but like a few on here, was so long before he was a Hawk). I think that a lot of Seahawk fans use the QB situation as a way of either showing their belief in or lack of faith in Pete Carroll's model, style, competition, and leadership. My favorite of the week is that Pete should be demoted to defensive coordinator. *belly laugh*
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:04 am
  • Scottemojo wrote:I think Russell Wilson has fewer acolytes than his detractors imagine. I think Flynn has fewer supporters than his detractors image (I am one of his detractors, but like a few on here, was so long before he was a Hawk). I think that a lot of Seahawk fans use the QB situation as a way of either showing their belief in or lack of faith in Pete Carroll's model, style, competition, and leadership. My favorite of the week is that Pete should be demoted to defensive coordinator. *belly laugh*

I think 90% of the hue and cry comes from a small number of people who need something to obsess over. Which would be ok except for that fact that it's disruptive and annoying to everybody else.
    RIP Les. We will miss you.
    Happy
    * NET Lead Admin *

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:48 am
  • 3-2

Same record the QB for the Patriots, I forget his name--while facing better opponents. What is the question again?
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 am
  • Alright, time for this to end...
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Previous

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information