NFC West - every team with winning record

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I can't believe I am even seeing this, every team in this division has an above 500 record. Snow cones in Hades.

Hawks46

Reaction score
And every one of the teams in the division is in the top 10 defenses in the league. Incredible.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
and we've lost both our division games....number one on the lame list!

-SH

ske4kix

Reaction score
San Francisco 4-1
Arizona 4-1
St. Louis 3-2
*Seattle 3-2

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I think it was Mike Sando's blog at espn.com that said this is the first time since the league re-aligned to 4 4-team divisions that all 4 teams in a single division have been above .500 after 5 weeks.

ske4kix

Reaction score
hawksfan515":16048m6k said:
ske4kix":16048m6k said:
San Francisco 4-1
Arizona 4-1
St. Louis 3-2
*Seattle 3-2

I didn't think it was funny. Not cool dude. You need to take a page from the BoX and 757Niner books and not be rude on our forums.

C'mon man at least have a sense of humor about your guys' good fortune.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
ske4kix":1slxjlpi said:
hawksfan515":1slxjlpi said:
ske4kix":1slxjlpi said:
San Francisco 4-1
Arizona 4-1
St. Louis 3-2
*Seattle 3-2

I didn't think it was funny. Not cool dude. You need to take a page from the BoX and 757Niner books and not be rude on our forums.

C'mon man at least have a sense of humor about your guys' good fortune.

Well OK maybe it was a bit harsh. But we didn't have that good of fortune, we got screwed over by the refs as well in that game. We just happened to get some calls our way at the end, and I am not saying the TD catch, I think that was legit. There was a reason that ESPN didn't show any angles from the backend, as that was more conclusive and you could actually see the ball. But we did have something like 3 penalties in a row that were bogus that helped continue our drive.

Good win at home against the Bills today I guess.

ske4kix

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3ciwemwr said:
Well OK maybe it was a bit harsh. But we didn't have that good of fortune, we got screwed over by the refs as well in that game. We just happened to get some calls our way at the end, and I am not saying the TD catch, I think that was legit. There was a reason that ESPN didn't show any angles from the backend, as that was more conclusive and you could actually see the ball. But we did have something like 3 penalties in a row that were bogus that helped continue our drive.

Replacement Refs made a ton of bad calls in all games period...I find it funny you're still trying to give the hard sell when the guy who made the call came out and said he was wrong.

I'll be looking forward to this division staying competitive and these division games having a bit more meaning to them.

Cheers!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
ske4kix":sng4y9zn said:
hawksfan515":sng4y9zn said:

Replacement Refs made a ton of bad calls in all games period...I find it funny you're still trying to give the hard sell when the guy who made the call came out and said he was wrong.

I'll be looking forward to this division staying competitive and these division games having a bit more meaning to them.

Cheers!

Well I'm pretty sure he said the call was wrong on the PI on the last play, which it obviously was. And yeah I guess.

ske4kix

Reaction score
hawksfan515":253hqi9g said:
Well I'm pretty sure he said the call was wrong on the PI on the last play, which it obviously was. And yeah I guess.

Sorry, the head ref who announced, " the ruling on the field stands." said he would have called it an interception along with another replacement ref. Either way you guys got away with one and can enjoy the good fortune.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
ske4kix":215m6meu said:
San Francisco 4-1
Arizona 4-1
St. Louis 3-2
*Seattle 3-2

Oh boy here we go. Gettin nervous? 1 play and we'd be tied with your team. You realize that right?

ivotuk

Reaction score
ske4kix":1bpyhbtl said:
hawksfan515":1bpyhbtl said:

Cheers!

Incorrect. None of the referees said that they were wrong. The replay referee upheld the call but he did say that he "probably would have called it an int." but what do you expect him to say? He's not going to say anything that will piss people off.

You haveno idea whether the call was right or wrong.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3b3ihvyz said:
I think it was Mike Sando's blog at espn.com that said this is the first time since the league re-aligned to 4 4-team divisions that all 4 teams in a single division have been above .500 after 5 weeks.

I think i read that too.