Football Night in America: Carolina losses it in seattle

Seeker

Reaction score
We whooped em so bad that they actually believe it was in seattle. Felt like a home game the way the defense was getting off the snap. they never even corrected it. Got Kam newton look like the shah of I-ran with that towel on his head.

Interviewer: What did you when you saw that line break through every snap?

Newton: MOTHER@#$#A I RAN!!!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Usual broadcaster stuff "what's wrong with Cam?" Must have had nothing to do with the defense.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.

taz291819

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":no2hahlw said:
Dungy gave the defense credit. Someday I'll live in a world where Seahawk fans stop getting offended by everything the awful national media has to say.

I'm already there. I just ignore it and filter it out. Hell, even the Fox crew were rooting for Wilson today.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":uj0sjt1c said:
Not bloodly likely in this world...perhaps the next.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Looses......spell it right! haha

Amazing how bad commentators are though...That one guy that used to coach the stealers, today he said, "leshawn mendenhall".......really?

-SH

ensett

Reaction score
SmokeyHawk":1m9f7ev9 said:
Looses......spell it right! haha

Amazing how bad commentators are though...That one guy that used to coach the stealers, today he said, "leshawn mendenhall".......really?

-SH

you spelled it wrong too :lol:

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
No way?????

-SH

edit: I spelt it just fine according to the gophernet; and archie, veronica and betty, dcherk!

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Meh. I think the Hawk D proved themselves on a nationallt televised audience - MNF - and they will continue to shine regardless of what the talking heads say.

They just go into the game and do their job. They take care of bid-ness.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":4e5psbm7 said:

Why do you bother to talk about it? I was just making a comment about NBC claiming that it was Cam having an off day while I disagree and think they are wrong. It was the Seattle defense, not Cam that caused that.

And it doesn't really bother me that much. As a long time Seahawks fan I've grown used to it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to comment about. Even if I know that there are some people who find it necessary to call it something that it's not.

Some day I'll live in a world where some people don't find it necessary to pass judgement on other peoples posts or jump to conclusions about another posters intent. It comes off as "holier-than-thou"

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
My bad guys i wasn't clear, i wasn't complaining about not getting credit, but bragging on how dungy and co. thought the game was in seattle with all the highlights showing us coming off the snap so fast.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
ivotuk":32w04ce5 said:
Hawkstorian":32w04ce5 said:

Why do you bother to talk about it? I was just making a comment about NBC claiming that it was Cam having an off day while I disagree and think they are wrong. It was the Seattle defense, not Cam that caused that.

And it doesn't really bother me that much. As a long time Seahawks fan I've grown used to it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to comment about. Even if I know that there are some people who find it necessary to call it something that it's not.

Some day I'll live in a world where some people don't find it necessary to pass judgement on other peoples posts or jump to conclusions about another posters intent. It comes off as "holier-than-thou"

You harped on the comments about Cam but totally ignored the fact that Dungy credited the defense. You deserve 'holier than thou' for that.

kearly

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1qnpqdht said:

I'm at the stage where I don't care much but still find it annoying. It's just bad analysis.

bellingerga

Reaction score
kearly":nngyfcx7 said:
Hawkstorian":nngyfcx7 said:

I'm at the stage where I don't care much but still find it annoying. It's just bad analysis.

Thats about where I'm at too. I get mildly annoyed at how bad the analysis is and then just toss it out of my mind a minute later.

Jimmy Johnsons mockery of our offense early in the day did get under my skin a little but then I thought.....hey our offense isn't very good. Respect is earned.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2msso71j said:

You "have a dream" hahaha.

Twisted

Reaction score
theres only one real commentator in the nfl these days and as luck would have it he did the NO vs SD game tonight, the rest are amateurs left over from the WFL or some shirt?

BocciHawk

Reaction score
They picked Bruce Irvin as the most impactful player (or whatever) in the Xs and Os McDonalds sponsored segment... showing both his earlier solo sack, and then his solo strip sack at the end of the game. Seems like they noticed our D.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
kearly":2tdy9uoc said:
Hawkstorian":2tdy9uoc said:

Exactly, for me it's this, and that the majority of the country just accepts it as professional analysis. It's mind numbing on many levels.