So is Carpenter still a bust?

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm sure Kipers hemoroids are flaring up at the thought of him being wrong again. I expect him to be checking out SeahawksDrAftBlog for player evaluation from here on out. :)

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, he's playing well. With his limited playing time this season, I'd understand if it was HIM getting the holding calls, RUSS!

hawkfan333

Reaction score
as a RT yes but as a LG he is playing lights out i hope he can stay healthy and keep play at this level

QuahHawk

Reaction score
until he plays a whole season there will always be that bust label floating around

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":39w2db93 said:
hawksfan515":39w2db93 said:
Tech Worlds":39w2db93 said:
He is a bust, along with okung and Irvin.

It's cause they play scared. :sarcasm_off:

I know Tech was being sarcastic. I can't tell if you were.

I was, and it was because he used to use his sarcasm in saying people played scared is why they weren't playing well. Does this emoticon I added help a little?

morgulon1

Reaction score
How can the term bust be used when a player is in their second season after being injured in their first? Oh yeah, like Golden Tate (sarcasm).

Basis4day

Reaction score
morgulon1":gbnm5efa said:
How can the term bust be used when a player is in their second season after being injured in their first? Oh yeah, like Golden Tate (sarcasm).

To be fair, this is Tate's 3rd season. And he's coming alive. No time like the present.

suppaball

Reaction score
ivotuk":2wlte1ev said:
I'm sure Kipers hemoroids are flaring up at the thought of him being wrong again. I expect him to be checking out SeahawksDrAftBlog for player evaluation from here on out. :)
LOLing as I type!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Carp looks great at LG. Oline you have to play guys where they belong, not where you want them to play, and lucky for us Pete and his coaches have figured this out with Carp and Unger.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sometimes rookies play like rookies. Doesn't mean they are busts. Some still need to learn that.

razor150

Reaction score
People are way to quick to label players busts. Tate was a project when he was drafted who had a lot of potential, and quite honestly Carpenter was played out of position last year.

Okung is the closest to bust status if he can't stay healthy.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
ya i was with u guys with the bust. Untill they moved him to LG o m g. His run blocking is nuts that left side is nasty running. I think they could get better in pass pro but im loving the left side right now.