A big positive that I'm likely jinxing by pointing it out

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I don't think we have anyone on IR yet. Props to the strength and conditioning coach, whoever that is (Chris Carlise? Off top of my head I swear).

With our physical style of play this is really impressive.

Hope I'm not jinxing it, and need I remind anyone that the 49ers run last year was largely aided by lack of injuries.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
JSeahawks":37zimxzw said:
Dexter Davis, Cameron Morrah and Vai Taua are all on injured reserve. I believe Korey Toomer as well.

wait a sec. NO ONE IMPORTANT! :)

And only Toomer was injured during the season. And he was on the practice squad!

drdiags

Reaction score
Aw come on man! This is just asking for trouble. Kearly, please answer the white courtesy phone. You too Aros.

Anyone else want to put the jinx in? :sarcasm_off:

nsport

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2criuf35 said:
If one of our guys gets hurt next weekend guess who's getting a ban until that player returns?

Don't wait. Ban now.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Actually, you can't "jinx" it. Only Aros can because, well, that was the name of his band, "Jinxx."

And now you know the rest of the story, that band is the reason or all of our bad luck! :p

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ivotuk":1869wkm4 said:
Actually, you can't "jinx" it. Only Aros can because, well, that was the name of his band, "Jinxx."

And now you know the rest of the story, that band is the reason or all of our bad luck! :p

I thought Aros sacrificed all of his hair to reverse the jinx? Kind of a Sampson type thing.

sutz

Reaction score
Well, avoiding saying it's causation, I'll say that there is often a correlation between team success and the number of injuries to critical players/positions.