Crow Is Yummy!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love it when I am wrong when I pick against the Seahawks. Of course, it's usually a safe bet to pick against the Seahawks on the road but today they did just enough (on offense) and dominated (on defense) to walk away with a win. And don't give me "Ugly Win" BS. A win is a win is a win in the NFL, period. You take the W no matter what. Sexy or ugly, you take that mo fo W and never apologize for it.

Things I Think I Know...

- I need a Browner jersey. Holy crap that man means business.

- Giacomini needs to go to the practice squad. Love the nastiness but he can't seem to channel it within the rules.

- Wilson! Nice job rook. Not spectacular but very nice. A couple throws you want back but I love how you don't get rattled.

- After today's defensive performance, (no TDs less than 200 yards total O) dare I say we are #1 ranked D in the NFL??

- Not sure what I thought about the grey pants and blue jerseys.

- BRUUUUUUUUCE!!

- These penalties are related to PC being a "player's coach". When Holmgren was HC, he was a dictator and was FEARED by his players. There's positives and negatives to both style of coaching but where it's hard to argue is the fact that when you are feared as a coach, you generally have less penalties because you have the fear of your coach. PC is a good coach but I don't think fear is at the top of the player's list when they think about him. Penalties are a side effect of that paradigm, IMO.

- Saw this shot during the game and had to take a snapshot with my cell phone. 12TH MAN REPRESENT YO!!

hee.jpg

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
That couple that brought the flag were awesome. Here's a pic of them before the game

bestfightstory

Reaction score
If I EVER meet that guy with the 12Flag, I'm buying the beers.

In fact, if he happens to be reading this post, I have a $160 ticket to the Seahawks @ Bills in Toronto that is his free of charge if he attends the game with us. That kind of ROADHAWK style needs to be rewarded.

My respect!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
RESPECT! Love it Leif!!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Husband and wife zorn and Largent jerseys... Almost brought a tear to my eye, beautiful.

As far as the whole "players coach" thing, I guess even a players coach has limits as he benched Breno for a while. This needs to happen more as obviously the dude is not getting it. Every time I see a flag go down on our offense I just assume its #68, not good

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed Captain...On both points.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Aros":218m3wi5 said:
- These penalties are related to PC being a "player's coach". When Holmgren was HC, he was a dictator and was FEARED by his players. There's positives and negatives to both style of coaching but where it's hard to argue is the fact that when you are feared as a coach, you generally have less penalties because you have the fear of your coach. PC is a good coach but I don't think fear is at the top of the player's list when they think about him. Penalties are a side effect of that paradigm, IMO.

Pulling Giacomini for a series today may have helped this a little with all the players. Not so much putting fear into the players, just letting them know the check isn't blank.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bitter":1yblnc1e said:
Pulling Giacomini for a series today may have helped this a little with all the players. Not so much putting fear into the players, just letting them know the check isn't blank.

True. I loved that he yanked him. It was the right call.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So glad he walked out of there with a smile on his face.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
bestfightstory":f5311g8e said:
If I EVER meet that guy with the 12Flag, I'm buying the beers.

In fact, if he happens to be reading this post, I have a $160 ticket to the Seahawks @ Bills in Toronto that is his free of charge if he attends the game with us. That kind of ROADHAWK style needs to be rewarded.

My respect!

You're doing THE LORD's work. I'm proud to know you.