Where's the thread about...

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Giaccomini getting benched? That's a pretty big deal to our oline, do you guys see him being a backup for a few games or do yout hink he gets right back in there next week?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Right now I think he is nothing but a liability. Too many times we are hearing his number called. Either understand what is acceptable and what is not or hello practice squad.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I agree, I want to throw my remote through the tv everytime he gets a UNR penalty but I have to believe he's better than Frank Olyimaleyeye. Breno's always had a mean streak but he seemed to keep it in check last year, this year it's too much.

grizbob

Reaction score
Think he's on a very short leash, good to finally see Pete getting fed up with the stupid penalties.

dunceface

Reaction score
Yeah I said in another thread I was yelling at the TV that we need to bench that eyebrow-hole and then started crackin up when they actually did! Good show Pete

Starrman44

Reaction score
I like the fact that Pete is willing to allow these guys to play through imperfections. Enough leash to allow them to feel as if they are not being yanked around, yet as the problem continues he begins dealing with it. I like the fact that he sat him for a while and then let him back out there. I would assume if the problem continues, he will permanently bench him...

grizbob

Reaction score
Starrman44":2tmm7iwt said:
I like the fact that Pete is willing to allow these guys to play through imperfections. Enough leash to allow them to feel as if they are not being yanked around, yet as the problem continues he begins dealing with it. I like the fact that he sat him for a while and then let him back out there. I would assume if the problem continues, he will permanently bench him...

Yup, that's the impression he left with his presser yesterday.