What will be the Seahawks record after the 1st Half?

What is the Hawks record three games from now?

• 3-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-4

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • 5-3

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • 6-2

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Be honest with your prediction. I would like to see where most of us think we're going to be after the next three games.

Home vs New England
Away vs San Francisco (on short rest)
Away vs Detroit (with three extra days rest)

OP
OP
I

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
For the record, I voted 4-4. I don't think it's a lock that we lose to New England, but if I'm voting with my head I predict that as a loss. I think that away at San Francisco on short rest is a very difficult task, and would be really surprised if we win that game. I think with long rest against a struggling Detroit team we pick up our second road victory of the year.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I voted on the conservative end. Either one win against NE or Detroit. Probably a loss to SF

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
4-4.

My hope is we can somehow beat the Pats at home, then try and steal a road win. If we lose Sunday, then it's gonna be tough to get to 4-4. This is not a good road team, and this year it's even worse with a rookie QB.

Long winded explanations short, if we don't win this Sunday, IMO we're looking at 3-5.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
4-4

We lose to New England and SF

I would LOVE to see us 3-0 in the next 3 weeks though.

If we lose to SF and are 0-3 in the division, we are probably out of the playoff hunt.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
At the start of the season, I thought that if we could be 4-4 at midseason then we'd have a legit shot at the playoffs. I still feel that way, but I'm not as optimistic since I still don't have much confidence in our offense to score consistently, especially in crucial situations, and that we're 0-2 in our division.

Call me a downer if you want, but SF's D is extremely badass and their O is well ahead of ours. In terms of matchups, I just don't see how we can compete at this point in time so, even at home, I'm inclined to give them the edge. IN their house? Ugh. Sure, we'll give 'em all they can handle, but we're outmanned and will need both some unexpected big plays and a dramatic reduction is stupid plays/penalties to have a shot.

The good news is that we'll be home against a beatable NE team and the Lions aren't what many of us thought they'd be this year. I think we'll win at least one of those, so hitting mid-season at 4-4 seems a reasonable expectation. If we somehow get to 5-3, I'll be ecstatic, because 5 of our last 8 games are at home and the 3 road games are all winnable. Getting to 10, possibly 11, wins would seem much more likely if we can somehow get an extra win over the next 3 games.

For now let's just focus on the Pats.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SeaMeat":1iepsecm said:
If we lose to SF and are 0-3 in the division, we are probably out of the playoff hunt.

I won't say anything about playoff hunts at this point, but keep in mind that all 3 of those division losses will have been on the road. We take care of business at home and we're 3-3 in the division which isn't great but isn't terrible considering the circumstances.