DREAM I HAD...

ProckHawks

Reaction score
...OF THIS SUNDAYS GAME.

Hawks win coin toss. We defer untill 2nd half.

Crowd is going NUTS. LOUD, like playoffs LOUD.

We kick the ball and the Pats kneel down.

1st play is Brady in shot gun. Then Brady motions to undercenter. Snaps the ball and play action fake to Edelman for a 12 yard gain.

2nd play is a kinda hurry up offense. Once he gets to his center. Brady leans over his gaurd and center and points out what he sees. Lets the clock run down to 10 almost then snaps the ball and hands off to Bolden. No gain on the play

3rd play is a screen pass to Branch for 2 yards. Browner makes the tackle

4th play is 3rd an 8. Brady is in shot gun with 2 wide and two TE's spilt. Bready takes the snap and drops back 3 steps. Gets hit by Irvin and Thomas picks off Brady's pass and returns it for a TD!

Then after that. The Seahawks and the 12th man rain a S@!T all over the Pats.

Hawks won 30 to 13

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Oh good, my favorite kind of prognostication: The random firing of neurons as people sleep.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1gqsyuk1 said:
Oh good, my favorite kind of prognostication: The random firing of neurons as people sleep.

I had never dreamed of a Hawks game until the night before the game against the Panthers.

In that game, I dreamed we were winning 27-20 in the 3rd quarter, and had the feeling that we were going to score more and blow them out (you know, that dream certainty).

I can't tell if this means that I'm 1-0 when it comes to correct dreams, or 0-1.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I guess it had been a while since someone last posted an "I had a dream last night" thread.

sam1313

Reaction score
Weird. I have never had a Seahawks related dream before last night either. And, I wasn't going to post this, but since you brought it up.

I had a dream last night that I missed watching the seahawks game. And, before I could get home to watch it on TIVO, I heard that the Seahawks won. Mixed emotions about hearing that before I watched the game, but the point is that this undisputedly confirms what happened in your dream - Seahawks win!!!! Just what I love, undisputable proof of the future!!!

Ruminator

Reaction score
Maybe we'll have to rename the Seattle Seahawks the Seattle Sandmen. Fifty-three sandmen bringing us a dream, eh?

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
OP, Your dream already had ONE wrong part.. no way Edlman catches a ball for 12 yards.... he will be OUT on Sunday. (Hand injury I am guessing a broken bone in the hand.)

LengthMustBe

Reaction score
Had a dream a while ago that Seahawks beat the Raiders 50-14. Obviously, the only way the Seahawks would play the Raiders this year is, well, you know.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
LengthMustBe":61am92n7 said:
Had a dream a while ago that Seahawks beat the Raiders 50-14. Obviously, the only way the Seahawks would play the Raiders this year is, well, you know.

The entire AFC dropped deadand they were the only team left to play in the SB?? the Raiders are awful! lol

12thMan1

Reaction score
If you actually had that dream with all of those details then you must be really well rested. And if that were to really happen, you would have to really consider going to Vegas and placing some bets.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":16s2qmpx said:
Was this your dream or your son's dream? Little boy named Duncan? Is your name Hugo?

Hehe. Yeah i almost miss those dreams that were always in high def.

I had a dream a couple of months ago i made a hole-in-one at my home course, no.9, par three, 147 yds using an eight iron. I hit the ball and the next thing i'm walking the last two or three steps to the hole, you know, travel at the speed of dream. Well sh!t, the hole is like two feet in diameter...Wtf? I thought well hell, ANYONE can do that!

Very dissapointing dream.

A

Anonymous

LengthMustBe":ahy3ahb4 said:

Interesting...

According to my calculations, in order to score 50 points, we would have to score 6 touchdowns (with 6 successfull extra points), 2 field goals, and grab a safety somewhere in there. That means the defense would have to be mauling the the silver & black up front, and picking off a few and running them back in. The offense would have to show up in uncharacteristic fashion to cover the rest.

For the Raiders to manage a score of 14 against the aforementioned onslaught, they'd have to run back a few punts/kicks. Which would mean our special teams would have to have a rare bad game.

It would be one hell of a superbowl, that's for sure.

LengthMustBe

Reaction score
Had a dream the Seahawks scored five offensive TDs in a game - 3 passing and 2 rushing.