NFL Viewing Map Week 6 w/friday updates

kidhawk

Reaction score
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk6.html

Ok I need to preface this post with the fact that they have not updated the front page with the link yet, but knowing the system they use for their links, I found that the map page is up. They may still be double checking facts and updating information, but as of now, this is what the map looks like.

As stated in another thread, Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts are calling the game.

The map shows that Washington, Oregon, Western Idaho, Eastern Nevada, Utah, Southern Wyoming, most of Colorado, Most of New Mexico, all of the Northeast (NE of New York) and a few strips around the country, including cities of Anchorage, AK and Honolulu HI.

Be sure to keep checking back, because as I said, the link isn't officially live, and there's almost always some updates through the week anyway

EDIT: To show in the thread title that there have been updates

grizbob

Reaction score
For what it's worth kh, just checked my dish schedule, and it's on there. If that pans out, we can call this game a lock. Every game that I've been able to view live for the last 3 seasons we've won. Yeah, Utah sucks when it comes to watching the Seahawks. I know, I know, Directv :D

Keep in mind, last year my schedule had the 2nd Cardinals game until 2 days before the game then pfffft it was gone :(

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
grizbob":28au657w said:
For what it's worth kh, just checked my dish schedule, and it's on there. If that pans out, we can call this game a lock. Every game that I've been able to view live for the last 3 seasons we've won. Yeah, Utah sucks when it comes to watching the Seahawks. I know, I know, Directv :D

Keep in mind, last year my schedule had the 2nd Cardinals game until 2 days before the game then pfffft it was gone :(

Cool, confirmations are always nice. The Map calls for Utah to get the game statewide so far, so hopefully it pans out for you

LunchBox

Reaction score
Holy cow! CBS is actually showing a Seahawks game in Anchorage? I'll believe it when I'm watching it.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
LunchBox":14qt9ido said:
Holy cow! CBS is actually showing a Seahawks game in Anchorage? I'll believe it when I'm watching it.

I was thinking the exact same thing

Meedsy

Reaction score
So can anyone tell me what this means for the Ontario market n Canada????? Must...not...miss...game!!!!

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Meedsy":inmir0r4 said:
So can anyone tell me what this means for the Ontario market n Canada????? Must...not...miss...game!!!!

To quote Tommy Boy.........."Get yourself a new map"...honestly though I'd say check your local stations and find out what they are playing. I don't know anything about Canadian television or any sites to help with that myself.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
UPDATES:
Fairbanks AK: IND-NYJ to NE-SEA
Tampa: KC-TB to OAK-ATL (Bucs blacked out)

Poor Tampa, stuck watching the Raiders because they can't sell out the stadium, but good for Seahawks fans in Fairbanks, they are now showing the Patriots game instead of that ughfest known as the Colts/Jets matchup

aku

Reaction score
Wow... the scheduling is just not working for me. I live near the border of Falcons and Panthers territory. Thought I would get the game at home last week, but Fox had a singleheader and I got the Falcons game instead. Fox has a doubleheader this week, the Panthers are on a bye. and the Patriots are a national market team... but the Falcons game is on at the same time.

I think it's a conspiracy by Buffalo Wild Wings.

Modest

Reaction score
I cant for the life of me figure why the hell I'll have to stream the game since I'm in the Carolinas. There isn't even a conflicting market game in the 4oclock time slot- we simply don't get a game. WTF.

grizbob

Reaction score
Modest":1u1f2gvw said:
I cant for the life of me figure why the hell I'll have to stream the game since I'm in the Carolinas. There isn't even a conflicting market game in the 4oclock time slot- we simply don't get a game. WTF.

I feel your pain Bro, but feel the power of grizbob, since he has the game live Seahawks are a lock to win :mrgreen:

PS speaking in 3rd person makes feel icky :roll:

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Modest":3iztt660 said:
Simple, your CBS station is choosing to air a game featuring a divisional rival of the Panthers, Oakland @ Atlanta.

Weeks like this are also why I like the fact that my cable company carries both the D.C. and Baltimore stations. Because FOX is showing the Baltimore game early, that means the Baltimore CBS station has to air a late game so I get New England @ Seattle on that station and with FOX airing the Redskins in the late slot the D.C. CBS station is showing the Indy @ Jets game, so I get 4 games tomorrow.

Twisted

Reaction score
seems home game gets more respect, prolly due to opponent?

Latest posts