Patriots v Seahawks playbook

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Not sure this has been posted, apologies if it has but browsing around I've not seen it (mods delete if so).

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-p ... ent_stream

I love it when we're overlooked. It seems like nothing we do gets respect! Great defensive performances against the Cowboys and Packers, yet all these guys do is gush over the Pats O :pukeface: , so much so that you have to look at the title to see who they're playing. Can't wait for our defense to dominate, wonder if the league will finally take notice come the end of play Sunday...

VHawk

Reaction score
I seen Trey Wingo call us the Seahaks on NFL Live yesterday.There are only a select few pundits that really give us some props.

12thMode

Reaction score
Am I the only one who loves the hate? I think it feeds our team to the point we get better and better each week. Id rather be expected to lose and win than expected to win and lose! I'm pretty sure most of the media expected us to lose to Carolina :) and I really hope the Hawks can do the unexpected and kick the Pats back to NE with a bitter taste in their mouth!

Happy

Reaction score
12thMode":3qh5hakd said:
Am I the only one who loves the hate?

No you're not.

My money is on pats receivers short arming balls over the middle and in the flats by the 3rd quarter, just like every one else. And it's gonna be awesome.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
sadhappy":3oets07k said:
12thMode":3oets07k said:
Am I the only one who loves the hate?

No you're not.

My money is on pats receivers short arming balls over the middle and in the flats by the 3rd quarter, just like every one else. And it's gonna be awesome.

Haha! I said the exact same thing at work yesterday.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I expect the Patriots to play poorly, not looking like themselves on offense, and lose the game to a bad team.