Game balls.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Offense: Russell Wilson and Sydney Rice

Defense: Jason Jones and Ringworm Sherm. Thought about Earl Thomas but he got torched for the first touchdown. I believe the momentum of the game changed when Jones got called for the roughing the passer penalty on Brady. Brady never looked comfortable after that. And Jones got the lone sack of the game.

Special teams: Leon Washington. Huge punt return to put us in good position on the last drive.

Boobie prize: Jon Ryan. Great punting but that drop and then panic was really bad. He still had plenty of time to pick it up and punt it but he lost all composure.

HawkWow

Reaction score
PETE!

I am so glad we won today...had we not, we'd be seeing non-stop clips of Ryan doing that Benny Hill thing that he was doing. He certainly does well after being humiliated. I will say that!

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'm biased (shocking, I know), but I think Pete deserves a game ball. He believed in this team and in Russell when NUMEROUS people were questioning his judgement.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I like Ryan. He has a hell of a leg. But man did he look like a deer in the headlights back there or what? I'll bet that one day, even he will watch and laugh at that play.
I say the game ball goes to the entire defense. They were on the field ALOT today and yet still held the league's #1 offense to 11 points below their average. Nicely done fellas. :th2thumbs:

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
I'd say Russell on offense for sure. On defense it's tough. I'd have to go with either Sherman or just the whole defense for their performance in the 2nd half. Maybe Gus Bradley and Pete for halftime adjustments?

Latest posts