Last time we were 2 wins past .500 was 2010

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Anyone remember that??

It's weird, it's almost like we circled the block..... But we came back so much different. Back then we were still not that good, but we were riding off of a good run defense, so so pass defense with a young stud in Earl Thomas, and reliable quarterbacking in Hasselbeck...... How did that turn out?

The season isn't over yet! Be prepared for some unexpected things!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
After Thursday's contest our schedule gets much easier. Sure unexpected things happen in the NFL, but I think this team is on the right path to playing in January.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3ejn5awy said:
After Thursday's contest our schedule gets much easier. Sure unexpected things happen in the NFL, but I think this team is on the right path to playing in January.

It was pretty much the opposite in 2010, so we got that going for us.

zhawk

Reaction score
if someone on this forum would've said 4-2-? i'd take it!

Rainger

Reaction score
dont get me wrong I will take this 4-2 any day but the 2 losses to Cards and Rams really stick in my craw as they are division games. Hope they dont bite us in the end. We now control our own destiny. Win and nothing else will matter.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
rainger":1gm6r0gr said:
dont get me wrong I will take this 4-2 any day but the 2 losses to Cards and Rams really stick in my craw as they are division games. Hope they dont bite us in the end. We now control our own destiny. Win and nothing else will matter.

Excellent point. Should they lose to SF they'd be 0-3 in the division .. not a good spot to be in.

Thursday is a big game. Not necessarily "do or die" but if we want to win the division and have a game at home, we need it.

sutz

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3ruxauqv said:
rainger":3ruxauqv said:

Excellent point. Should they lose to SF they'd be 0-3 in the division .. not a good spot to be in.

Thursday is a big game. Not necessarily "do or die" but if we want to win the division and have a game at home, we need it.
If we had lost today, Thursday's game would be "do or die." ;)

Now, the worst case scenario would still be only one game back, but the good side of that is we could come out of it 1 game up, with a long week of rest ahead of us. Win Thurs and 10 days rest for the trip to struggling Detroit. That could/would be sweet.

I'm a fan, I can look ahead. I'm sure Pete is putting a clamp on any of this kind of talk in the locker room. :)