I'm actually excited for ESPN's power rankings!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve2222

Reaction score
Thinking we'll be around 7 or 8 with NE still rated above us :|

WellHungSmurf

Reaction score
NE may still be above us. Because on a neutral field 90% of people think they would whip us. We should crack top 10. And what happens Thursday if we beat the niners?!?!?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I was very impressed with NE's D today. Teams like NE know when and how to step it up and the fact they were/are ranked like 23rd, means very little to them in the bigger picture. I don't doubt they could beat us 2 of 3...or on a neutral field, but they are the eptiome of elite and we were better than them today.

Rainger

Reaction score
nope bet we r not top 10. We didnt win. Bellechick said it they didnt play well. It is their fault. RW didnt do anything. Pats just didnt play well. Just ask the Pats and therefore the east coast media

Uffda

Reaction score
Steve2222":15jho8u4 said:
Thinking we'll be around 7 or 8 with NE still rated above us :|

And dallas and Green Bay

I'm guessing they willl be around 12th or so ,depending on the poll.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Guessing I don't give a shit where the Hawks are ranked. This ain't college football. They have a playoff system to determine a champion.

tek5

Reaction score
15th with sando and Clayton having us like 5th and the others having us in the bottom third, they're gonna spin it as NE lost it not that we won it and how they don't know if we're for real. Of the teams we beat we will only be ahead of Carolina and we will be a spot or two ahead of St Louis. It's gonna be a pretty standard power ranking.

HawkWow

Reaction score
One poster above, apparently not in a playful mood, said he don't care about rankings because of the playoffs. These rankings are sometimes fun, but I agree. If we want respect, the Hawks will play their nutz off in SF and grab the media by their throats (hopefully without washing their hands, having touched all kinds of unsanitary shit while down there).

Smoke and Beers

Reaction score
Nope. Not in any way excited for the power rankings. We'll move up a few but that means nothing.

What I AM excited for is the next update to the fake NFL QB Facebook update.

And hoping we pull out a very tough game against the Niners in four days. Power rankings just make you feel good.

madbohem

Reaction score
Uffda":2io8ce0i said:
I'm guessing they willl be around 12th or so ,depending on the poll.

Be cool to be 12 all year as far as I am concerned

Smoke and Beers

Reaction score
Nope. Not in any way excited for the power rankings. We'll move up a few but that means nothing.

What I AM excited for is the next update to the fake NFL QB Facebook update.

And hoping we pull out a very tough game against the Niners in four days. Power rankings just make you feel good.