Just how Scary

Dirtball

Reaction score
would this defense be playing with a late 14 point lead, instead of us playing catch up......
I'm sure it has been said before but it just makes me smile and other teams cringe to think about it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Or when they get away from the soft zones and just pin their ears back every play. Aggressiveness on both sides of the ball will = mucho wins IMHO.

OP
OP
D

Dirtball

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, they played out-a-sight today. It just would lead to way more INT's and Sacks if, like you said, they could pin their ears back and just bum rush the QB not worring about the run.

edogg23

Reaction score
Along the same topic.... If we put up 24+ points a game like we dis for this game for the rest of the season we could probably easily finish 13-3.

zhawk

Reaction score
i like the sound of that. the last time we did it i got a pic of the papers saying we had a sweet season.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
IDK, I kinda think we need our backs against the wall.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Tom Brady is a master of geeting rid of the ball quickly when he is under pressure. Not surprised that there was only one sack. I think that their entire game plan was to dink and dunk, get the ball out of Brady's hand as fast as possible. This is for two reasons:

1. They knew it was likely to do much downfield against the Hawks secondary.
2. They knew that pressure was coming.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Scottemojo":12quk46v said:
IDK, I kinda think we need our backs against the wall.
why, because thats the only way we know it ? :49ersmall: