On a sidenote.... Earl needs to start catching those INT'S!

bellingerga

Reaction score
He should have ALOT more INTs on his career numbers than he does, but I guess that's why he's a defender and not on offense. Though... did you see his moves after catching the ball? Shifty lil fellar isn't he?

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Yea, I love ET to death but he really does not have great hands. I have noticed this ever since we got him but keep hoping that was jitters or just needed to develope. We need to get him w/ a WR on a jugs machine or something.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
bellingerga":1ja5q2mp said:
He should have ALOT more INTs on his career numbers than he does, but I guess that's why he's a defender and not on offense. Though... did you see his moves after catching the ball? Shifty lil fellar isn't he?

lol he started running backwards :D

Work on that too Earl! You looked like you were prepared to run into your own endzone! :th2thumbs:

HawkWow

Reaction score
Coulda' been a much more convincing win for sure. The first (missed INT) represented a 14 pt swing as I believe he saw what we saw...nothing but daylight and a Sportscenter play of the day ahead for him. Sadly, he was looking at that daylight instead of looking the ball in. Fortunately it all works to our favor: we won, he won't be satisfied.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah that first one he dropped probably hurt the most as if he grabbed it it would have been 6 points as no one was in front of him. Although at least he got one at a very crucial time.