Browner Lights Up Wes Welker

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
The embed code is just the letter & num combo of the video put inside the youtube embed code. If that makes sense.. good video tho thanks for posting that knock out

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
What I loved about that was how quickly Browner diagnosed the play, left his man and was in heat seeking missile mode before Welker even got the ball.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":368865eo said:
What I loved about that was how quickly Browner diagnosed the play, left his man and was in heat seeking missile mode before Welker even got the ball.

Yup. It was worth the yardage given up on that play to put that kind of hit on Welker.

djb28

Reaction score
I think it is so awesome we have one or two of these EVERY week! WHO DOES THAT? NO ONE!

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
The look on Welkers face as he's walking back to somewhere (not sure he knew yet) and his chest cavity is just beginning to unwrap itself from his spinal cord. Priceless.

nsport

Reaction score
That was great defensive rotation. Thanks for doing just as I say, Gus.

Soppie

Reaction score
To me the best part is how Browner just got up and walked away like it was no big deal, like he has done it before and will do it again. No need to celebrate when you are just doing what all expect you to do....Awesome