Still Perfect

grizbob

Reaction score
For the last 3 seasons we've won every game that I get live here in St George, and I have the NFL Channel :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

BTW it's 50/50 on the games I don't get live :roll:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thought you were going to say that we're still perfect in the blue jerseys. haha

The two games we lost were the only games we have worn the white jerseys (wore the blue tops in Carolina).

OP
OP
grizbob

grizbob

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2qmb5217 said:
Thought you were going to say that we're still perfect in the blue jerseys. haha

The two games we lost were the only games we have worn the white jerseys (wore the blue tops in Carolina).

Didn't realize that :shock: all that aside, don't think the jersey color is going to make a difference Thursday since I'm getting the game live :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
grizbob":3hj2x188 said:
HawkFan72":3hj2x188 said:

Didn't realize that :shock: all that aside, don't think the jersey color is going to make a difference Thursday since I'm getting the game live :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:

I hope your watching live powers are greater than the jersey powers! :th2thumbs: