Stuck in Pasadena for the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good sports bar in the Pasadena/Monrovia area for Thursday's game? TIA... 8)

The Radish

Reaction score
Hey Brian, welcome to Seahawks.net. I imagine someone here can help.

From your IP you live in California?

:les:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Reaction score
The Radish":3o10yb42 said:
Hey Brian, welcome to Seahawks.net. I imagine someone here can help.

From your IP you live in California?

:les:

Live in Bothell, but down here with my brother taking care of my Mom for at least the next couple of weeks. Been coming to this site for years, love the community here... :D
I'm sure I'll just order the NFL Network on her cable, but do want to know of any cool local Pasadena bars. Through Google, I found a Seahawk bar in West LA called Backstage Culver City, which I'll be watching the Lions game at. But tomorrow need to stay local - any tips from you guys would be appreciated. TIA and GO HAWKS!!!

SoCalHawk

Reaction score
The Backstage in Culver City is obviously the best, but if you can't or don't want to drive 45 minutes to this location, Barney's Beanery on Colorado Blvd (Old Town Pasadena) has a great atmosphere, personal TVs in each booth, and usually a bunch of Seahawks fans. Good diner food as well. This is the best you'll find in this area.

Largent80

Reaction score
I live 2 blocks from the Backstage and can walk there, but I'll be watching from my house on a 55" LED tv and you are welcome to join me if you want. And...welcome to the site as well... :2:

OP
OP
Bryan

Bryan

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the responses. Can't wait til Sunday - these Thursday night games are killing me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.