Tommorrrow night's sportcenter rundown in order

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
(lol this isnt mine, just read on espn boards)

Latest updates on Derek Jeter and Ray Lewis
Discussing how ND is back
miami heat's new uniform unveiling
Pedro Gomez report on Jets Pats
Sal Palantonia Reporting on Skins giants
Jeanine Edwards on Pittsburgh Cincinatti
More Lance Armstrong $@%!
Seahawks 49ers highlights

Trrrroy

Reaction score
And that'll be followed by "Whats wrong with the 49'ers."

Fox0r

Reaction score
"49ers missed opportunies lead to Seahawks' victory which they did not earn in any way or form"

Followed by

"Golden Tate's not simultaneous simultaneous TD catch in week 7, har har har!"

volsunghawk

Reaction score
I guess I'm not seeing it, or that there's a TV vs. Internet difference in coverage. I've seen articles from multiple sites this week talking about our defense, about Wilson, about Carroll, and about the 49ers. It seems that these sites are attempting to promote the game on Thursday or something.

And it's not only news sites... on another board I'm on, other fans are paying attention, too. In fact, here's a direct quote from a Steelers fan:

Thinking about tonight's match up I said to myself, "Self, I think we could be looking at the next BIG rivalry in the NFL".

This game now has all the ingredients for a top notch must watch rivalry.

You have two top 5, physical DFs who like to play an intimidating brand of football

You have two head coaches with a history of hate for one another that goes back to their college coaching days.

You have two teams competing for the playoffs and division title

I am looking forward to watching this game tonight, as much as any this season. I kinda wish it would have been the Sunday night game instead of the Thursday night game so it could fester a build up a bit more.

CornerHawk

Reaction score
You are forgetting a good 10 minutes on Kentucky bball. With of course no mention of the greasy sleazeball coach and his vacated wins.

Reaction score
Largent80":yui444cq said:
49ers played down to the level of the Seahawks. That is why they lost.

Game Hi-Lights coming up.....
Alex Smith had a bad night !! ( NOTHING about the Seattle Defense pressure on him ALL NIGHT LONG )
Russell Wilson's rookie struggles !! ( throws for over 200 yards, no picks, and still has better numbers than Smith's bad night )
Richard Sherman makes Alex Smith cry !! ( insert any time frame & reason from 5:00 p.m. 'til 9:00 p.m. )
NO mention of Seahawks' D !! ( BOOM !! )

oh yeah, Seattle wins to move atop NFCW ~ ALONE !! :th2thumbs:

Barthawk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":tjw8ne23 said:
(lol this isnt mine, just read on espn boards)

Latest updates on Derek Jeter and Ray Lewis
Discussing how ND is back
miami heat's new uniform unveiling
Pedro Gomez report on Jets Pats
Sal Palantonia Reporting on Skins giants
Jeanine Edwards on Pittsburgh Cincinatti
More Lance Armstrong $@%!
Seahawks 49ers highlights

Insert Tebow/Sanchez news after Derek Jeter/Lewis and you are spot on

sturg78

Reaction score
I have seen a trend recently where people are writing things about us in a positive light. Between the Golden game winner, Sherm twitter smack down, and a come back from behind win against the patriots the country is taking notice. I think that if we win this week we will start getting alls the respect.

*edit: As I was typing this, the sportcenter preview of the game started with the question "What do the Seahawks have to do to win tonight?" to which the woman replies "Before I get to that, San Francisco blah blah blah, oh and Seattle has a good D."

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
sturg78":jqhcqkhg said:
*edit: As I was typing this, the sportcenter preview of the game started with the question "What do the Seahawks have to do to win tonight?" to which the woman replies "Before I get to that, San Francisco blah blah blah, oh and Seattle has a good D."

lol, exactly.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
yet they will still get all of our ratings because we will wait for the 3 second clip...everytime :cry: