Can't sleep. Too excited

12thMan1

Reaction score
My flight for San Fran leaves in 9 hours! I'm going to represent the 12th Man loud and proud!

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! I just got off a flight and I'm exhausted, headed to bed. Fortunately I have tomorrow off so I'll sleeping in then scouring the internet and TV for Seahawk news all day until the game starts :)

Don't fall asleep and miss your flight!

themunn

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this game so much, if we win tonight we're genuine superbowl contenders imo
Shame it kicks of at 0120 local time, I have to get up at 0650 for work, don't think I could handle a Friday (bearing in mind I obviously have to have a good Friday night) with ~2 hours sleep.
I might go to bed as soon as I get home and get up to watch the game...

Zowert

Reaction score
I don't have NFL Network, and i'm not willing to subscribe to it for one game. I was hoping someone here knows of some way to watch the game without the NFL Network? I was just thinking going to a sports pub that would be playing the game. But I would rather stay home on a work night and watch it on the internet if I could possibly do that. But I doubt it. Any help would be much appreciated!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Zowert":3ne6uv6d said:
I don't have NFL Network, and i'm not willing to subscribe to it for one game. I was hoping someone here knows of some way to watch the game without the NFL Network? I was just thinking going to a sports pub that would be playing the game. But I would rather stay home on a work night and watch it on the internet if I could possibly do that. But I doubt it. Any help would be much appreciated!

If your in Seattle or the surrounding areas you don't need NFL Network. It will be broadcast locally on KONG.