What will Sherman's post-game comment be this week?

cdallan

Reaction score
Some possibilities:-

To Patrick Willis - 'What you talkin' about, Willis?'

To Michael Crabtree - 'My brother, when I cover you, and you don't get a catch all game, do they still pay you?'

To Harbaugh - '@#*# you, you #@**#*@# *#@*#*# #***##@*#...

my brother.'

Can't wait to find out

JKent82

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3d6skexk said:
"They call y'all VD and Crabs, but I'm the one stuck to your jock. Wait, dammit."

:D

Someone tweet him that haha!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I can't wait until after the win, someone on here I'm sure will get a picture of Carroll and Harbaugh shaking hands at the end with the caption "YOU MAD BRO." That would be pretty funny.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Why not keep the meme going and just put up the same shot of him, with Harbaugh instead of Brady, and the same 'U Mad Bro' wording. Make a weekly thing.

HawkWow

Reaction score
This is how much of a conformist I have become:

IF we win, Sherman will surely be asked, and expected, to provide a sound bite for the network hos. I sincerely hope he refuses. They will continue to prod him with more deliberate attempts like "you had a lot to say to Brady...nothing for Smith and the Niners?" To which I hope he replies, 'Smith and his team mates kept their mouths shut during the game and conducted themselves as professionals. I have no reason to gloat, or rub salt in their wounds, we expected this win, we went out and got it".

Boring, I know, but this will actually make Brady look worse and Sherman look better. I want this team to be tough and play with attitudes, but I also want us to conitue the legacy of class set forth by the likes of our owner and players like Tez and Largent (etc etc etc).

Omahawk

Reaction score
If I had my way, there would be very little or no comments made by players before, during or after games that are made to or that get picked up by the media. I will say, though, that I am very proud of Sherman's comments regarding Brady last week. I trust him to do/say the right thing. These guys play off of emotion. That's obvious when we see them play lights out at home with our home crowd. This team plays lights out under the lights too. I'm referring to nationally televised games. A televised game on the road counts as a partial home game for us. Players will talk... I will never get my way. I just hope that they don't write checks that their tail feathers cannot cash. It was nice to see Brady eat Crow. He kept saying "My dad always taought me this, my dad always taught me that". What is he, in junior high? Hilarious. Long story short, I'd prefer Sherman do his talking on the field but if there happens to be a comment that gets picked up by the media this week, hopefully it's respectfull and warranted. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.