grey pants

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Just got my Worlf Grey Elite Earl Thomas jersey delivered today! i tried posting a pic, but it kept saying the file is to large, if anyone can explain to an unsaavy computer guy, i'll be happy to post a pic

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
arghawkfan":2l9u1mt2 said:
Just got my Worlf Grey Elite Earl Thomas jersey delivered today! i tried posting a pic, but it kept saying the file is to large, if anyone can explain to an unsaavy computer guy, i'll be happy to post a pic
You can either re-size the photo you already took... or... change the setting on your camera to the lowest size available (less than 1 Megabyte).

To re-size the photo you already took, you need to have some type of photo manager software on your computer. Open the picture and see if you can edit it. If so, select re-size and set the new pixel sizes to about 1/4 of the existing size... and then save that version of the file under a new file name. Then post that version of the photo to your post.

Usually there is a file size limit when posting photos on forums. Re-size lower until the file size of you modified photo gets below that limit.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Blue on gray has won 100% of its starts so far. GO GRAY PANTS!

Omahawk

Reaction score
Odds are it's going to be white on gray. I sure hope it's gray on gray.

jkitsune

Reaction score
ShyCheetah":39iarv8h said:
Largent80":39iarv8h said:
Blue on grey is badass and a winner.

If by baddass you mean ew, then I agree with you. That combo looked so bad that it was kinda distracting.

Shy

It always amazes me how different peoples' tastes are. There were people who genuinely liked the lime green unis, too.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
jkitsune":2cmh5yen said:
Blue on gray has won 100% of its starts so far. GO GRAY PANTS!
And we've lost 100% of our games with white jersey on gray pants

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Im glad Im not the only one who has noticed this. Someone else laughed at me here when I said that after the last loss.