3-3

ProckHawks

Reaction score
3-3 will HAPPEN. We'll smash the Rams at home. We'll beat the Tards at home. We'll beat the Niners at home. NO DOUBT IN MY MIND. I'll place money on this. You know The Niners will win all of their home division game. The Cards might do that. Worst case The Niners go 4-2 with the Hawks and Cards going 3-3.

I wouldn't be shocked if all four teams finish 3-3.

Don't panic yet guys. We're not even half way thru yet. Win out at home and win one maybe two more on the road. That'll put us at 10/11 wins.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3ptyzlcn said:
I agree 1,000 %
...can we get 2 more road wins from the remaining: :hmmmm:
@ Lions
@ Dolphins
@ Bears
@ Bills/Toronto

:pray:

I say YES !! :th2thumbs:

Three of these games we are favorites, and one of them is an automatic win because I will be there.

OP
OP
P

ProckHawks

Reaction score
Being a Seahawks fan for years Im being "realistic" I know we can get at least 2 of those games. I hope more. We won one already against Panthers. Winning out at home 8 plus 3 road wins, with us already having one = 11 wins. We can do this. How many 11 wins teams don't make the playoffs STOP WITH THE Wilson hate. Yeah we had drop balls. But look at who dropped those. A rookie RB, Lynch, 3rd string TE and Tate. Tates been prone to drops. Yeah it sucks but the plays he's already made and will make this season. You gotta take those drops. Did we forget we played one of the best D's on the road on a short week. The Niners had everything to prove in this game. We help them to 13 points. I

Think about this. If the Hawks beats the Niners at home on primetime by 13 to 6 and the niners had a rookie QB. How would you guys feel about it? A wins a win, I get that. Really tho. STOP ACTTING LIKE THE WORLD IS OVER.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
The last laugh with SF has not been had yet. Our offense is only going to improve by the time we see them at home.

The cocky fair weather 49ers fans are going to party and carry on for a few days. How do you exact revenge? Step one, beat them at home. Step two, end up playing them again in the playoffs and stop their playoff run. Then this game fades to dust then.

:49ersmall:

Failing that, consume alcohol copiously.

:thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
P

ProckHawks

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2xeh46ws said:
The last laugh with SF has not been had yet. Our offense is only going to improve by the time we see them at home.

The cocky fair weather 49ers fans are going to party and carry on for a few days. How do you exact revenge? Step one, beat them at home. Step two, end up playing them again in the playoffs and stop their playoff run. Then this game fades to dust then.

:49ersmall:

Failing that, consume alcohol copiously.

:thirishdrinkers:
epic post

Hawks46

Reaction score
The one thing we can count on, is that the Niners have 6 out of their last 10 games in division.

With the way the division has shaped up, they're going to be beat to hell with all these defenses.

We also have to worry about AZ. I agree that San Fran is probably the better team, but we're 0-3 in division and AZ still has a better record.