Who else is going to Detroit next week?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else from NET is going to be there. I am going with about 10 other people on a bus from Grand Rapids. We will tailgate before the game. Most of those folks are Lions fans but good personal friends of mine. Myself and my sister will be the only Hawk fans on that bus.
I have a very good feeling that we will win. :th2thumbs:

kidhawk

Reaction score
That city is going to be crazy that day. There's an NFL game AND a World Series game scheduled that day. I know nothing about Detroit, but if the stadiums are even nearly as close as they are in Seattle, then I'd thiink the entire area will be packed with people throughout the day.

On a sidenote, this may be the closest any Seattle team ever gets to the World Series :lol:

seanoob

Reaction score
I am so jealous. I'd be interested in hearing some stories about Ford Field and Lions fans in general. Go Hawks.

Reaction score
kidhawk":12gcv3ou said:
That city is going to be crazy that day. There's an NFL game AND a World Series game scheduled that day. I know nothing about Detroit, but if the stadiums are even nearly as close as they are in Seattle, then I'd thiink the entire area will be packed with people throughout the day.

On a sidenote, this may be the closest any Seattle team ever gets to the World Series :lol:

Just checked GoogleMaps and sure enough Comerica Park and Ford Field are RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, just like here in Seattle - Looks like Game 4 starts at 8PM Eastern time - The Hawks and Lions should finish up around 4PM Eastern time, so that will be a fairly tight window to get people in and out of there.....should make for a CRAZY amount of traffic......I suppose that the good news is that it isn't a weeknight game where they would have to compete with Rush Hour as well.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Gotta be a great day Sunday to be a Detroit sports fan...you can get up, drive downtown, park and go to see your Lions play and follow it up by attending a World Series game...sports doesn't get much better than that...Hopefully the Tigers win so they don't feel too bad about losing to the Seahawks

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I will report Monday on the game experience. I am going with a bunch of personal friends that are die hard Lions fans. They all know I will be rooting for my Hawks. They are good people. Most of the Lions fans I have met are really cool. Should be great report. Hopefully I get some good pics. :)

Latest posts