Lil love for Obomanu

pehawk

Reaction score
All the dude does is produce when called upon. That's why I wanted him around after camp.

He's average, yet solid. If the Hawks had 4 Obo's, maybe the game would've been different.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Yes..Yes

Reminds me of Jordan Babineaux. Not so impressive in practice to earn the start, but clutch in the game

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I think I've been Obo's only fan since 2010. It's not like I think he's a #2 or even a mediocre #3, but he catches the ball and gains yards.

The Radish

Reaction score
Tripped over the 40 yard line chalk and didn't get past the 1st down marker on the most important catch of the night......

And played well?

:roll:

lukerguy

Reaction score
We also had the worst coverage on punts that we have had the entire season.

If he doesn't slip or that's Baldwin there is a chance that long pass is 6.

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
can blame it all on Obo. If thats the case, blame Tate for that drop slant route. Everyones to blame.

sutz

Reaction score
pehawk":1wxsah70 said:
I think I've been Obo's only fan since 2010. It's not like I think he's a #2 or even a mediocre #3, but he catches the ball and gains yards.
You're not his only fan. I still think of him as a good guy to have around in the back end of the WR order.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
The guy is not good. He does the basic job that a receiver is supposed to do, catch the ball. He doesn't produce yards after catch, he goes down as soon as he's hit, and I recall him dropping 2 key passes in a late game last year. Shouldn't be on the team. I would have rather we given Bates/Tuinei a chance.

endzorn

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":1h5zghl5 said:
he ran horrible routes last night.one catch doesnt make up for a bad season
Did you key on him every play? This seems like a BS statement to me. We went with seven protectors on multiple plays and our WRs were blanketed because they had numbers.

VHawk

Reaction score
The 3 guys that RW needs to start feeding regularly are Sydney Rice,Zach Miller and DB Fresh and then dump off to Skittles.