Any Trade News....?

TLD0550

Reaction score
I licked my wounds all day and now Im over last night and ready to move on...with that being does anyone know of any moves we are looking at seriously to make our team better by next week other than Bowe talks...

ensett

Reaction score
Doubt there will be any trades, they aren't a big part of the NFL especially in the middle of the season

kidhawk

Reaction score
The best move we can make right now is trying to keep things as consistent as we can for the rookie while he learns to play at the NFL level. He's already made huge leaps from game 1. We're going to need to be a little more patient. Starting a rookie is not done by a team looking for a quick fix

mistaowen

Reaction score
The only thing that our team could use for a trade would be Bowe trade, but lots of negociations would go into it and I don't think we'd give more than a 2nd or 3rd for him. He is going to want a payday similar to Rice if not more, and I don't see our FO tying that much money up in one position. Seems very likely we draft a playmaker in round 1 or make an offseason push for someone like Mike Wallace. Our offense would be SCARY with RW throwing to Mike Wallace. The best part of RW's game right now is a beautiful deep ball, and having a 'Mike Wallace' would do wonders for our offense.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Unless you give up tons of picks, just WHO that we currently have could we trade for someone else of equal value and improve our team enough to make the trade worthwhile?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm guessing if there's any trade news you wont have to ask if there's any trade news?

.Net usually moves pretty fast with the information.

The Radish

Reaction score
TLD0550":2rdeyygl said:
I licked my wounds all day and now Im over last night and ready to move on...with that being does anyone know of any moves we are looking at seriously to make our team better by next week other than Bowe talks...

I think you'll find the only Bowe talks going on are among the fans. And the outragous things they would trade are laughable.

:les:

kf3339

Reaction score
I would personally welcome a trade for either a real quality RT to replace Breno, or a good blocking TE so Miller can be freed up more in the passing game. Either option would be worth it.

HAWKNUTZ

Reaction score
Whatever happened to the Welker talk that was going around? Was there really talk or just rumors? Any info would be great :)

The Radish

Reaction score
Pstark3":f7ssdurf said:
Can somebody please tell me how these Bowe trade rumors came to be?

A couple of posters saw that he is wanting out of KC and started fantasizing is most of it.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
The Radish":8eqyjjni said:
Pstark3":8eqyjjni said:

A couple of posters saw that he is wanting out of KC and started fantasizing is most of it.

It also came up a couple times yesterday on 710. The idea was shot down pretty hard.

The guys we have are talented enough to win with now.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":17k2q2dd said:
The Radish":17k2q2dd said:
Pstark3":17k2q2dd said:

It also came up a couple times yesterday on 710. The idea was shot down pretty hard.

The guys we have are talented enough to win with now.

Talented enough @WR? We are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Pstark3

Reaction score
it's amazing what how 1 game can turn an entire fanbase against our receiving corps

not even a week ago Tate was known as our big play guy
Rice is a legit #1
And baldwin....is baldwin
then braylon edwards who can make plays, add Zach Miller in there too and you got some legit targets. Its all a matter of chemistry and having this young team grow together IMO.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I'd love to see us get Bowe, but i'm guessing we'd have to say bye bye to our first round pick and probably morfe. If his contract is up at the end of the year the Chiefs might be more desperate. They'r one and eight. PC\Schnied are incredible with late picks, not so hot with #1 picks, so what the hell, let's pull the trigger on Bowe.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I'd hate to see them give up much for Bowe even though he is a pretty good WR and would be an upgrade at this time in one sense, the rate he drops balls is alarming and it's not a flash in the pan trend. I assume it would take a significant chip to land him. So in the end with his dropped passes problem we'd probably still be looking for an upgrade. If it could get done without giving up something that we need now or in our future then I could see it as a quick fix, short term thing.

endzorn

Reaction score
Bowe isn't worth the paper his new contract will be printed on. Big talent, low effort.