Must have Seahawk related smart phone apps.

VHawk

Reaction score
Hook me up fellas I am getting an Iphone next week and first thing I need to do is be tuned into my Hawks.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
Damn!You guys got nada?I know you gotta have something for me.

Rainger

Reaction score
Buy a real phone a Android Samsung Galaxy and you then can get all sorts of Hawks apps. I have one the gives me all the top stories coming from all the different Hawk sites like Field Gulls etc.

JonRud

Reaction score
IPhone is amazing. And i am not a fanboy....the thing is just great.

Pstark3

Reaction score
hawkfan333":3w4qfprb said:
get a galaxy s3 its way better then the iphone
can't argue with that logic

the real question is; can I swap playlists by bumping phones, which is something that i have always dreamed about and asked for since the first iphone came out cause its definitely something i can see myself doing everyday?

nah jk im not a fanboy of any phone

m0ng0

Reaction score
I have one called iFootball and it seems pretty cool, also Seahawks Mobil I have heard is ok. Might try one or both of those.

OP
OP
VHawk

VHawk

Reaction score
Thanks dudes.Got the iphone because the wifey really wanted them and will just be easier since my kids have ipods and what not.Will be a long learnng curve for me since I am a lil archaic.

Seahawkscrazy

Reaction score
I've got 710 ESPN, NFL Mobile, Y! FFL '12, NFL FFL, ESPN ScoreCenter, SB Nation, and SEA Addicts apps. Not sure if FieldGulls has an app but you can link to your home page for easy access. That's how i have .NET!

TLD0550

Reaction score
come on guys if it wasnt for iphone you would still be using some gay flip phone with lame ass web browsing....get real

Throwdown

Reaction score
ah... phone snobs, what kind of world would we live in without you chumps?

Bruh, I don't have an iPhone, I got an android (Tmobile doesn't have iphones), but I know hte Seahawks have an official app. But you can always check here every 5 minutes on your phone like you do already :)

pinksheets

Reaction score
My favorite Seahawks app is Twitter.

Seriously, follow the right people and you'll basically be getting news as early as humanly possible, unless you're sleeping with Adam Schefter.

Largent80

Reaction score
VHawk":v8in0bhm said:
Thanks dudes.Got the iphone because the wifey really wanted them and will just be easier since my kids have ipods and what not.Will be a long learnng curve for me since I am a lil archaic.

Support china. Buy Iphones, ipods and knockoff jerseys.