Harbaugh taking seahawks corners play to league

Status
Not open for further replies.

4freakin9

Reaction score
I think that the media is trying to make this out to be more than it is. The clear penalty was the Clemons face mask on Smith that is inexcusable for the officials to miss. The issue Harbaugh has with the CB play is what exactly are the officials looking for in throwing a flag for contact after 5 yards. I would use the same tactics if I were your defense because it works. The CB's strength on you team is the way they are able to be physical with WR's but they clearly are bumping and pushing and stuff past 5 yards because again, it works and if its not getting called then why stop doing it.

VHawk

Reaction score
4freakin9":3auc8ooc said:
I think that the media is trying to make this out to be more than it is. The clear penalty was the Clemons face mask on Smith that is inexcusable for the officials to miss. The issue Harbaugh has with the CB play is what exactly are the officials looking for in throwing a flag for contact after 5 yards. I would use the same tactics if I were your defense because it works. The CB's strength on you team is the way they are able to be physical with WR's but they clearly are bumping and pushing and stuff past 5 yards because again, it works and if its not getting called then why stop doing it.

You guys are the Biggest hypocrites and the biggest crybabies!The 9'er fanbase is starting to make me feel like you team is soft.

OP
OP
H

homerun1970

Reaction score
If Harbs had the same advantage I dont see the Seahawks having the mentality to take it to the league and try to get it in their favor. This team seems to be mentally strong enough to fight through it. The teams of the past that laid down when adversity struck are gone, get used to having a dog fight when we meet.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
the whole niner organization including all fans are freaking whining douche bags.

Ninerguy

Reaction score
Teams take these type of issues to the league all the time...this one is known because a reporter asked about it. Do you not think that your HC has never taken film and sent it to the league to question other teams tactics? naive if you think that. besides its true, your corners do make a lot of contact past 5 yards, knowledgeable Seahawk fans I talk football with acknowledge this, but you do it til it gets called right?! Last season it was being called and Browner was getting ton of PI calls against him.

49fansince70

Reaction score
As much as I love the job Harbaugh has done, he should seriously just shut up. If he has a problem with the refs, he should handle it quietly through the league. And if he is going to complain about holding, do it *before* the game like the Giants OC did, that actually works. Not that I'm saying the 49ers wouldn't still have gotten face stomped.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
If you think we were physical with your receivers yesterday, just wait until you come to the Clink and our boys have a full week of rest.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Harbaugh needs to show some tact. This is not the first week he has called out other teams/officiating/coaches (win or lose), publicly. I have no doubt that other coaches get upset about calls, and then bring them to the league office. Harbaugh is trying to gain a a competitive edge by taking this public (more media/fans in officials/leagues faces). He could easily take the high road when giving responses.

Lots of whiny 49ers fans too (obviously not new). As if the most penalized team in the league is in the favor of the refs? Honestly, every team, in every game, gets away with a lot of penalties (of course they are going to keep doing it if it doesn't get called). There were plenty of non-calls on the niners side of the ball as well, OPI/PI/Holding/Late hits. Pete is not publicly calling that out.

We play some physical ball, and some sissy nanny WRs can not handle it.

Harbaugh is like that soccer dad that constantly is shouting at the 15 year old official about how the other team is stopping his kid from walking it into the goal untouched.

Status
Not open for further replies.