Through week 7, Jaworski ranks RW ahead of Luck

Ray 74

Reaction score
im sure we all rather have Wilson instead of Luck

Luck is in the worst team in the league and already has as many wins as the team last year..... Luck in this team we are making a deep playoff push for sure

hawker84

Reaction score
i would rather have luck, he is obviously going to be a special player, but i am very happy with wilson, i think he's going to do some special things as well, just need to be patient and let him develop...

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Luck is the better player, end of story. There's a reason he was the #1 overall pick so comparing him to RW is essentially irrelevant.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seeing that we would basically have to trade our entire starting D, Lynch, and a few future first rounders for the Colts to have traded the #1 pick to us... No. I would not prefer Luck.

sainthawk29

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3v6455d1 said:
Luck is the better player, end of story. There's a reason he was the #1 overall pick so comparing him to RW is essentially irrelevant.

I disagree. They are in completely different situations.

The colts are in a horrible division, in a bad conference, and have no expectations.
Has Luck looked good? Absolutely, but to say he a better QB and there is no room for discussion is laughable.

Look at Cam Newton, last year he was the next coming, this year I bet the Panthers had that pick back.

There are obvious differences in character I understand. But the point is you can't judge the career tragectory after 6 or 7 games. If you could Rick Mirer would be in the Hall of Fame and the Seahawks would have 3 Super Bowls right now.

Does Luck have more yards, Yes, but works in a different offensive system. He throws the ball 42 times a game on average. RW throws in on average 25.

The Seahawks are developing RW and protecting him, because they have a legitimate shot to make the playoffs.

Here are some stats thru the first 7 weeks. Again I am not saying the RW is better, only that there could be a conversation.

Completion %
QB A- 53%
QB B- 59%

Yards per completion
A- 12.5
B- 11.5

Touchdowns per game
A- 1.1
B- 1.1

Interceptions per game
A- 1.1
B- 1.0