Score Predictions - Lions game

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Ok, I'll start it. The Niner game is long since over, just curious what everyone is thinking the score will be on Sunday. Should be a tough game, 10am road start, a lot of weapons for Detroit, a team desperate for a win and a team that is better than their record imo.

I think we win a close one 20-16

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Why exactly to people think this is going to be a break out week for the Hawks when the Lions just last Monday only gave up 13 points to the Bears at home?

hawker84

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":v0sa4ixu said:
Why exactly to people think this is going to be a break out week for the Hawks when the Lions just last Monday only gave up 13 points to the Bears at home?

because i choose to believe they will.. you choose to not believe it, then that's your deal....

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":32bpjucb said:

-Long week for the hawks vs short week for the lions.
-Gut feeling PC is going to start to open up the offense over the second half of the season, starting Sunday
-Stafford isn't playing well....likely will force the ball and get frustrated against Hawks D. They will score on defense this week
-The lions defense is horrible. Ya, Chicago scored 13 against them..... but Chicago played incredibly different once they were up and Cutler was taking shots.
-The lions DBs are AWEFUL. Name me one that is good?
-lions have the look of a team that has given up on the season. Their HC is likely to get fired this month.
-TENN scored 44 on them, its not like you can't put up points because Chicago didn't

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, here's to hoping they go for the throat EARLY and often. None of this run, run, pass crap. Unless of course, we are pounding out a bunch of yards on the ground and it's working. I just want them to mix it up a little, and stop getting so damn scared in the red zone.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":prpysq61 said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":prpysq61 said:

-Long week for the hawks vs short week for the lions.
-Gut feeling PC is going to start to open up the offense over the second half of the season, starting Sunday
-Stafford isn't playing well....likely will force the ball and get frustrated against Hawks D. They will score on defense this week
-The lions defense is horrible. Ya, Chicago scored 13 against them..... but Chicago played incredibly different once they were up and Cutler was taking shots.
-lions have the look of a team that has given up on the season. Their HC is likely to get fired this month.
-TENN scored 44 on them, its not like you can't put up points because Chicago didn't

Fair enough assessment.

Seahawks 20 Lions 10

jewhawk

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":2n90wzrj said:
Louis Delmas is really good. The Lions' D was top 10 the first half of last season, then Delmas got hurt and it turned into one of the league's worst.

Hawker

Reaction score
Awaiting the fearless thread to post this, but I'll go with an astounding 41-9 victory for the visiting team. Because why not.

Go Hawks!