Thanks Pete and John, remember this bs?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
This was by far the most maddening aspect of the Holmgren era to me, mainly because it was so irrational. There was no excuse for this yet it actually reared its head quite a bit. So just wanted to take a minute and appreciate, really, what Pete and John are building here.

Fans of the Seattle Seahawks don’t have to look back too far to remember those times when their team occasionally came out curiously lifeless, almost as if sedated.

Seven-year veteran Ben Obomanu put it this way: “Before, we had the kind of leaders who might say, ‘OK, we need to come out and play smart and play a good game.’ But it’s different now, we have guys like Michael Robinson and Red Bryant who come out with so much intensity it carries over into a physical style of play where we’re thinking, ‘OK, let’s come out and hit somebody in the face.’ ”

If the leaders set the tone, the message is spread “through mutual respect and accountability,” Robinson said.
Adding a sharp edge to that mutual respect is a simmering resentment for what many Seahawks perceive as widespread disrespect by other teams.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/2 ... rylink=cpy

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Almost emboldens Seahawks fans to actually attend road games and dare hope for victories. A LONG LONG overdue cultural change in Seahawks football.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1esnegkd said:
Almost emboldens Seahawks fans to actually attend road games and dare hope for victories. A LONG LONG overdue cultural change in Seahawks football.
You said it. I would not go to a road game in Detroit a couple years ago no matter how bad the Lions were. Now, the Lions are a better team but so are the Hawks. I think this is going to be a great game to witness and I can't wait.