I would call this....

morgulon1

Reaction score
thread "Random Thoughts" because my thoughts truly are in fact "random" but Mr Kearly has a understandable grip and trademark in effect. I cannot really process the information because of the emotion of losing a close game that we probably shouldn't of have lost. Hell, I bet if you ask a lot of the Lions players , theyre probably a little suprised. My gut feeling as of this moment is that for the second week in a row we got outcoached during halftime. That was supposed to be a strength. O.k. here goes

1. We arent there yet. IMHO we are pretty close to being a damn good team, but not yet. Where do I start with this one? You HAVE to win games that you should win. Yes I know that Detroit has a great defensive line , a first round draft pick at quarterback paired with a top 3 wide receiver in the NFL. Their backs against the wall and playing in a home dome.But come on man, you had them where you wanted them and as Denny Green would say.....well, you know.

2. It would seem to me that offensive coordinators have figured us out somewhat. How would you like to be tied up and have weasels rip your flesh?(Hope you appreciate that Peaches) Thats what it feels like watching this defense get picked
apart week in and week out. I almost erased that last sentence and started over citing my pissedofftedness as the culprit. Yet I , with my limited football knowledge see offenses shying away from our stengths and taking advantage of the fact that they'll have time to get the pass off. When you do not fear a pass rush, you can take the last 5 or so minutes and dink and dunk your ass down the field and take the game. Good job Detroit.

3.Where are the Wilson haters/Flynn lovers ? Is it me or is Russell Wilson getting better? You can't blame this one on #3. Well, you can if you want and I'm sure some will, but for the most part Wilson looked to be composed, efficient and made the passes he needed to. I predict by the end of this season when the offense AND defense both play up to their capability consistently that we are going to be truly dangerous. Now this goes hand in hand with what Kearly has been saying all along. If we can be patient with this young team and not expect too much too soon, we will be rewarded.This is perspective I can live with.

I'm blusin' hard right now don't get me wrong. I really wanted to go 5-3 during this brutal first half of the season with 5 of our last 8 at Century Link where the majic of the 12th man has a say in the outcome. I'll get over this loss as I'm sure most of you will as well.Hell, I got over the St Louis loss. I love this team just as much as I did when I was 8 years old and can't wait for the second half of the season. Thanks for reading.

Is pissedofftedness really a word?

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Pretty much sums things up, sometimes you just don't get things the way you expected it. And I really mean more of a 50/50 deal.

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
If we can do what were supposed to do in the second half, I see a 9-7 possibly 10-6 and a wildcard spot. I could live with that.Thoughts?